Texas 13 Nebraska 12

HT721

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy did not endear himself to the Heisman voters tonight. He played very poorly, and his clock management nearly cost Texas a shot at the win.

Don't be so sure, Big 12 writers may vote him 1-5 on their ballot to ensure he wins it.

I'm not talking about a coaches review, I'm talking about from up top. Or someone.

The Texas coaches and fans may have been hollering for a review, but most of my life I have seen the referees bolt off the field and not so much as glance at a player or coach, and they usually ignore the pleas of fans entirely.

I remember it well... GT and I posted it almost simultaneously 1 sec left... but somehow nobody else saw it... someone from FSU should have noticed. Water under the bridge now.

I remember it well... GT and I posted it almost simultaneously 1 sec left... but somehow nobody else saw it... someone from FSU should have noticed. Water under the bridge now.

I agree, it's water under the bridge. I was just trying to cite a situation I consider very similar to this one.

I absolutely can't believe they reviewed it. Not saying it was wrong to do so, or that they got the call wrong, but I couldn't believe it.

I agree, it's water under the bridge. I was just trying to cite a situation I consider very similar to this one.

I absolutely can't believe they reviewed it. Not saying it was wrong to do so, or that they got the call wrong, but I couldn't believe it.

I understand but I think one of the refs noticed it and that's why. I just hope Nebraska doesn't cry about it. They got it right. I am more upset about the kickoff out of bounds and the horse collar... more so the kick off out of bounds. No way they get a shot to kick with both of those penalties occuring.

The Big 12 wanted Texas to win this game tonight. There's no doubt about that. It should come as no surprise they reviewed it, and it should have been reviewed regardless.

The Big 12 wanted Texas to win this game tonight. There's no doubt about that. It should come as no surprise they reviewed it, and it should have been reviewed regardless.

Again, I agree. All the same, I can't recall a single time that has ever happened.