Kentucky 94 UNC-Asheville 57

Original Rookie

UNC Asheville was awful! They didn't play hard and just let UK do whatever. UK had a lot of great highlights, but it was painful to watch UNC Asheville play.

I agree. I actually felt kind of sorry for them, especially after I saw their record and previous scores. You would have to really love the game to play that schedule.

I agree. I actually felt kind of sorry for them, especially after I saw their record and previous scores. You would have to really love the game to play that schedule.

I feel sorry for the players, but not the team. They have brought in some big bucks to their program by playing the schedule they have. It will only help them in the long run when they go back to playing in their conference.

Cats looked great tonight. Asheville was obviously overmatched,

Cousins completely dominates against inferior opponents.

It was exciting to watch, especially as Wall threw alley oop after alley oop.

The best was when Wall setup for the 3 to draw out his defender then went around for a left hand jam. Just nasty.

15,398 is a lot more than half full.

The best was when Wall setup for the 3 to draw out his defender then went around for a left hand jam. Just nasty.

I loved that too. :thumb:

15,000 is a whole lot more than half full. :ohbrother:

He learned that move from Jerry Tipton. :D

It was more than barely half full. Good crowd when you takin consideration the opponent and it being a week night. And to say "somebody has got to wake this kid up and make him realize his potential that is so obvious to everyone else" is short sided. If he is in the flow of the game and working within the offense, than who cares how many points he scores? I see a huge difference from him this year compared to last year.