Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another private school post season play vote?

Featured Replies

What rules have the parochial schools broken BIGZIG ?

  • Replies 410
  • Views 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:p No they don't and it's only getting worse. :cool:

BZ, seriously, if you know of some wrong-doing, please report it to the KHSAA. BGP isn't the place for unsubstantiated innuendo.

Until the parochial and private schools learn to play by the same rules as the public schools it's time they try having their own playoffs.

 

 

So comedic..........and innacurate all at the same time.

...and you think that is punishing the private schools?

With the limited number of private schools around the state I doubt very much that they would have much of a following after a couple years. I'm truly not wanting to punish the Private schools at all. I just want things to be on a level playing field and currently they are not. Spin it anyway you want to make it work for you but they provide certain incentives for kids to attend their schools that public schools aren't able to do. Put them out for say 5 years and then lets review it again. I think the private schools would be begging to come back. Just my opinion though. :walk:

^ I tell you what, kick us out and X out, and you will see us thrive like never before, playing a regional schedule and such.....

 

 

KICK US OUT, KICK US OUT, KICK US OUT

With the limited number of private schools around the state I doubt very much that they would have much of a following after a couple years. I'm truly not wanting to punish the Private schools at all. I just want things to be on a level playing field and currently they are not. Spin it anyway you want to make it work for you but they provide certain incentives for kids to attend their schools that public schools aren't able to do. Put them out for say 5 years and then lets review it again. I think the private schools would be begging to come back. Just my opinion though. :walk:

 

What certain incentives?

With the limited number of private schools around the state I doubt very much that they would have much of a following after a couple years.

 

I could not disagree with this more than I do.

So comedic..........and innacurate all at the same time.

:rolleyes: More accurate than any of you like to admit and the comedy is in the fact that you you don't realize just how close this thing is to passing. It would be unfortunate but until some things change I believe its become necessary.

^ well if you are so smart give us some examples...you can't becuase, WITH US, it doesn't exist :sssh:

:rolleyes: More accurate than any of you like to admit and the comedy is in the fact that you you don't realize just how close this thing is to passing. It would be unfortunate but until some things change I believe its become necessary.

 

What certain incentives?

I could not disagree with this more than I do.

:thumb: Fair enough then, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. :cool:

^ and all cognitive people who don't point fingers allegedly.

^ well if you are so smart give us some examples...you can't becuase, WITH US, it doesn't exist :sssh:

 

Excuse me RockPride but it seems you are very sensitive to this issue and wanting to turn this into some sort of personal attack of which I'll take the

high road. Remember its never us its always the other guys. :p Enuff said I'm done with this one.

^ and all cognitive people who don't point fingers allegedly.

Goodnight Rocky..I'm out and gone. :walk:

^ I take flagrant falsehoods towards those things that I cherish personal. You know NOTHING of the daily goings on at Trinity High School. So if you are referencing "parochial" schools as a group, in the future leave Trinity out of your accusations.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.