Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Stanford 65 (OT)

Featured Replies

Cousins tried as hard as he could to take this one away from the Cats but Ramon ended up winning it for us, IMO.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bleh. Happy they won, but if this is the #5 team in the nation, I'm the King of England.

UK isn't a top five team right now, I agree. They got the talent to get there, but they are very overranked right now.

  • Author

I agree. This team has a long way to go. By years end I think they'll be about #5 or so but right now they don't belong anywhere near the top 5. They'd be lucky to be placed around #15 or so.

I'm not going to worry. They're young...they are going to have these types of games. They will be there at the end of the year though, IMO.

Bleh. Happy they won, but if this is the #5 team in the nation, I'm the King of England.

 

:ohbrother:

It's not always pretty, but they're winning... And that's really all I ask.

Cousins has alot of kid in him

Cousins has alot of kid in him

 

Definitely... As soon as he got fouled, all I said to myself was "Oh no...."

 

I knew he didn't have the mental toughness at this point to hit those free throws, and he's not exactly Steve Nash to begin with.

I look at it like this, young team winning close games. On paper should UK be blowing out Miami (oh), Stanford etc... ya probably, but we all know games arent won on paper. I agree they arent a #5 team but love they win the close games! GO CATS!

You can keep saying that, but they are showing several things that they didn't show for the last two years. You can take the ranking away now, but I don't think anybody will want to see this team in March.

No they are not the #5 team in the nation. But They have the talent to be come March. The good thing is they don't have to be the #5 team now. The just have to learn to be college basketball players and understand what their coach is trying to teach them.

Cousins has alot of kid in him

 

Yeah probably cause he is only 19. He is a kid.

Cousins has alot of kid in him

 

Spoiled kid.

Who looks back at the end of the year and says well we were ranked number five early.....Everybody storm Euclid Avenue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.