Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 67 Vandy 58

Featured Replies

He was measured at almost 6'10" in socks at one of the Nike Camps over the summer. He's just so wide he doesn't look that tall on TV...

 

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree :thumb:

 

See, we can agree...sometimes :lol:.

 

It works better when you agree with me... :D

 

You guys just had a moment. Cute. :jump:

Solid early win for the Bearcats. I don't know how Vandy will fare this year.

 

Ogilvy is solid, but he's soft. How'd their stud frosh look?

  • Author
How'd their stud frosh look?

 

Great pure shooter, but the rest of his game still needs quite a bit of work. He can't yet beat you off the bounce at all, and it was clear UC knew it...

I thought Stephenson played great. He missed some shots, but he did a lot of stuff well.

The mighty SEC rears its ugly head again.

^You forget to mention this in the Purdue/Tenn game thread?

You guys just had a moment. Cute. :jump:

 

Better save this one it doesn't happen too often. :lol:

The mighty SEC rears its ugly head again.

I guess I am puzzled as to why you say this in every SEC loss thread? :confused:

I guess I am puzzled as to why you say this in every SEC loss thread? :confused:

 

I was actually thinking the same thing.

1st look I've had at UC. I came away impressed with their aggressiveness on the off. glass. They worked hard for position and were quick off their feet. I'm not sure why Vandy was pressing. That was a tactical error to say the least. Ogilvy looked slow and heavy footed for Vandy. Going to be a fun season for the Bearcats!

I guess I am puzzled as to why you say this in every SEC loss thread? :confused:

 

A shot at UK I am assuming. What else would it be with RP?

GT is clueless when it comes to UC athletics.

 

End of story.

  • Author
GT is clueless when it comes to UC athletics.

 

End of story.

:lol:

 

If only I could get a little closer to the program... :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.