Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 67 Vandy 58

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong win for UC tonight. Yancy Gates is an absolute manchild

Former CovCath Basketball player Aaron Noll got into the game and got a shot off, but did not score.

  • Author

Holding this Vandy team to 58 points is pretty impressive. Let's hope it continues tomorrow night against the Terps...

They played pretty well. They fouled way too much, but it's tough to complain about a game they controlled from the opening tip. Vaugh didn't score at all in the first half and they were fine. That wouldn't have been the case last year.

Holding this Vandy team to 58 points is pretty impressive. Let's hope it continues tomorrow night against the Terps...

 

Maryland looks absolutely awful versus Chaminade.

They have one player in Vasquez.

 

Nice win for UC.

Born Ready......Not so much. I am glad he didn't come to UK.

  • Author
Born Ready......Not so much. I am glad he didn't come to UK.

:lol:

  • Author
We didn't need him

 

Of course not... :sssh:

:lol:

 

That's exactly what I thought when I watched him.

 

He is selfish, and UC is a much better team when they don't go to him as much, for what I've seen this season. They have some talent, but IMO he totally kills the flow offensively for them.

 

He was one of my favorite players coming out, but he is not as athletic as I thought (I never thought he was VC or Josh Smith though) and hasn't found his rhythm yet. And no, I don't want someone like that on UK's team.

We didn't need him

 

I don't see how he could or would have helped. Heck, Darius Miller or even Josh Harrellson can pound the rock on the floor for 30 seconds and pull up from 35.

  • Author
That's exactly what I thought when I watched him.

 

He is selfish, and UC is a much better team when they don't go to him as much, for what I've seen this season. They have some talent, but IMO he totally kills the flow offensively for them.

 

He was one of my favorite players coming out, but he is not as athletic as I thought (I never thought he was VC or Josh Smith though) and hasn't found his rhythm yet. And no, I don't want someone like that on UK's team.

He is still forcing things a little too much on O at times, but he will get more comfortable as he gets more time under his belt.

 

As for him being some kind of bad teammate I will say with 100% accuracy you are WAY off base. I'll leave it at that...

  • Author
I don't see how he could or would have helped. Heck, Darius Miller or even Josh Harrellson can pound the rock on the floor for 30 seconds and pull up from 35.

He took one bad 3 in the first half and 3 more that were open but didn't fall. Did you miss the two huge baskets, a big offensive rebound, a nice open court steal and Lance hustling back to knock a ball out of bounds to prevent an easy Vandy bucket all in crunch time late in the 2nd half? What a bum... :lol:

He is still forcing things a little too much on O at times, but he will get more comfortable as he gets more time under his belt.

 

As for him being some kind of bad teammate I will say with 100% accuracy you are WAY off base. I'll leave it at that...

 

Did I say he was a bad teammate? I don't recall saying that. He doesn't play team basketball all the time, but as far as his off the court stuff I don't know about it and could care less. I recall someone saying he was bad news but maybe I'm mistaken:sssh:.

 

He took one bad 3 in the first half and 3 more that were open but didn't fall. Did you miss the two huge baskets, a big offensive rebound, a nice open court steal and Lance hustling back to knock a ball out of bounds to prevent an easy Vandy bucket all in crunch time late in the 2nd half? What a bum... :lol:

 

Bum? Don't recall saying that. He's not all he's cracked up to be, and I think unbiasedly most would agree now that they have seen him. It's not the misses for me, it's the style of play. Is he OJ Mayo? Durant? Derrick Rose? No. For all the hoopla around him he really doesn't live up to it, and I don't see how that is far off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.