Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Field

Featured Replies

The field turf Highlands installed is actually a better product than the fields most schools are installing today. It has both, a rubber and sand base. Most fields installed today just have the rubber base. Also, this field does not become slippery when wet!!! A big plus.

 

Yes, the field looks a tad worn. That is due in large part to its exposure to the sun and other outdoor conditions after 7+ years, but better, due to all the many uses the field has provided to the youth of Ft Thomas! :thumb:

 

Are metal cleats sill street legal on grass fields?

 

Looks like the stadium paint job is holdin up

  • Replies 88
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sports Turf and Field Turf....................Big Difference!!!!:lol:

 

Sorry...:p

You don't know what you are missing......:thumb::dancingpa

 

You're not the first person to tell me that. I always say I'm going to one next year!

You're not the first person to tell me that. I always say I'm going to one next year!

 

You live in NKY???

You're not the first person to tell me that. I always say I'm going to one next year!

 

I'll be there. I actually have my Dad going with me, I guess he's resigned to the fact that his grandkids are cake eaters.

Some field pics:
That first one cracked me up! But it's dead on my "perch." That is, unless a certain person sneaks out-of-towners in the gate ahead of time and sets them up in my spot again. :irked:

 

:cool:

You're not the first person to tell me that. I always say I'm going to one next year!

 

How about this week...

That first one cracked me up! But it's dead on my "perch." That is, unless a certain person sneaks out-of-towners in the gate ahead of time and sets them up in my spot again. :irked:

 

:cool:

 

The BF "Luxury Suite" was invaded?

I'll be on a hunting trip!
You a coon hunter? Thats the only hunting you can do during game time.:isurrender:
The BF "Luxury Suite" was invaded?
Yep, by a couple of JC interlopers. :cool: I had to set up my entourage halfway down the ramp, for a quarter or so. Then one of the (non-wheeled) interlopers offered to give up his/my spot.
Looks like the stadium paint job is holdin up

 

I think it all looks great! BLUE and White.

 

Now if we can just get a decent gust of wind to blow the press box over the hill... life would be peachy!

Just kidding.. No parking except on street.. Get there early or walk a long way..Highlands has sports turf..Not astro turf...:D

 

But don't worry. You'll walk, but it's not bad. Ft. Thomas isn't the kind of place where you have to walk mean streets to get to the stadium. I usually walk from up by the top of Highland Avenue, but the last few weeks I've been finding spots on the street down as far as the city building. :scared: Kinda spooky.

But don't worry. You'll walk, but it's not bad. Ft. Thomas isn't the kind of place where you have to walk mean streets to get to the stadium. I usually walk from up by the top of Highland Avenue, but the last few weeks I've been finding spots on the street down as far as the city building. :scared: Kinda spooky.
Dude, call me before the game if you want a ride up. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.