Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Field

Featured Replies

And if you never been don't flip out when you see how close the visitor sidelines is to the stands. You can see it in the third picture. Always hated it as a player. :D

  • Replies 88
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, by a couple of JC interlopers. :cool: I had to set up my entourage halfway down the ramp, for a quarter or so. Then one of the (non-wheeled) interlopers offered to give up his/my spot.

 

Yeah, never seen the orange cones moved that far down the ramp. Could the "Row" be returning to its former glory. :madman:

Yeah, never seen the orange cones moved that far down the ramp. Could the "Row" be returning to its former glory. :madman:
Don't ask - don't tell.

 

I think everything's cool as long as everyone behaves themselves.

Yeah, thank the man above that the "Professor" with the oxygen tank switches the knob from oxygen to valium after about half way through the 3rd qtr. Thats usually when the Birds have the game in hand.

Yeah, thank the man above that the "Professor" with the oxygen tank switches the knob from oxygen to valium after about half way through the 3rd qtr. Thats usually when the Birds have the game in hand.
I've discovered something about him. He was deathly quiet while things were tight in the first half, and started making noise when things got out of hand. Guess he just gets bored. I keep telling him I'm going to switch out his tank for helium one of these times.

I have a new nickname for him, Will Farrel stole it from him in the movie Back to School.

 

"FRANK THE TANK"

 

J/K Frank, we love you buddy. Always, and I mean always supported and have been a big fan of my family. Well at least when I am not around him.

You a coon hunter? Thats the only hunting you can do during game time.:isurrender:

 

I'm a waterfowl hunter. I will be on my long trip back during game time.

The field turf Highlands installed is actually a better product than the fields most schools are installing today. It has both, a rubber and sand base. Most fields installed today just have the rubber base. Also, this field does not become slippery when wet!!! A big plus.

 

Yes, the field looks a tad worn. That is due in large part to its exposure to the sun and other outdoor conditions after 7+ years, but better, due to all the many uses the field has provided to the youth of Ft Thomas! :thumb:

 

Are metal cleats sill street legal on grass fields?

 

 

I think the original question was whether they should use the metal-tipped screw on cleats or go with the all plastic on Highlands' carpet.

I think the original question was whether they should use the metal-tipped screw on cleats or go with the all plastic on Highlands' carpet.

 

Gym shoes work just as good. The cleats kind of get caught up in the turf. So if your asking for Pulaski then tell them gym shoes are what work.

Me either and I can't wait to go this weekend. :clap::clap:

 

See you there at noon....:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Gym shoes work just as good. The cleats kind of get caught up in the turf. So if your asking for Pulaski then tell them gym shoes are what work.

 

 

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

 

I'm glad you have a sense of humor.:D:D:D

Gym shoes work just as good. The cleats kind of get caught up in the turf. So if your asking for Pulaski then tell them gym shoes are what work.

 

 

And of course when it gets wet, gym shoes are really sticky on turf, right?

And of course when it gets wet, gym shoes are really sticky on turf, right?

 

You got it....:thumb::thumb:

See you there at noon....:jump::jump::jump::jump:

 

Noon? I just started tailgating today. :D:D:D:D:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.