Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cleveland State Predictions

Who wins? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cleveland State
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Whats the schedule for UK in Cancun after this game

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds good, and you can have the pick pony if UT wins. Anybody else want in?

 

I'll take you up on that.

I would try to go to http://www.justin.tv/funchester because he usually has all the games playing on his site.

 

Yeah he's great. I've got to see a lot of UK games (football and one basketball) that I wouldn't have watched if not for his channel. I would almost guarantee ihe is hosting the game.

Whats the schedule for UK in Cancun after this game

 

 

If they win they will play in the championship game Wednesday night at 9:30 pm on the same channel. If they lose, they will play in the consolation game at 7 pm on the same channel.

For anyone that has Time Warner Cable, the CBS College Sports Channels are in the 250's. I think there are like four stations from 251-254.

On my Dish Package it is listed as CBS C on channel 152. Near the ESPN's etc...

UK 100

Little sisters of the poor- 61

 

UK continues to play better. The Big 3 (Cousins, Patterson, Orton) combine for 52 points and 28 rebounds.

If you have direct tv, you can call them and order a sports package for about 8$ a month for the first three months, and 12$ a month after that. I did it and I have gotten every UK game plus a whole lot more. The package also has CBS sports as well.

CBS College Sports Network -- what is that?
For anyone that has Time Warner Cable, the CBS College Sports Channels are in the 250's. I think there are like four stations from 251-254.

 

That what I have, but it says I'm "not authorized" to view that channel. Do you know if Time Warner is doing a type of free preview for the games?

Insight giving a free preview today and tomorrow for those in the Louisville, Lexington, NKY areas.

Definitely looking like a funchester game.

Kentucky 81 Cleveland State 72

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.