Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cleveland State Predictions

Who wins? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cleveland State
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Oh, I knew who picked it out for you. I was part of the discussion if you'll remember. :D

 

 

It's all to blurry for me. I think I have dementia. :D

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of you who have DirectV, it's channel 613. Must be a sports package subscriber (I assume everyone on here already is).

 

I say UK by 16 in this one. Cleveland St. did put it on Sam Houston St. by 15.

 

 

What did Sam Houston State shoot from 3 land in that game?

LRCW UK wins you keep the avatar for another week, if UT wins I'll rock an avatar you pick for a week.

What did Sam Houston State shoot from 3 land in that game?

 

 

I just looked it up. They were 11-22, but Allmond was only 2-8.

LRCW UK wins you keep the avatar for another week, if UT wins I'll rock an avatar you pick for a week.

 

 

Sounds good, and you can have the pick pony if UT wins. Anybody else want in?

It's all to blurry for me. I think I have dementia. :D

 

:thumb:

You could play for Coach Cal then!!!!

Kentucky 76-60.

For those of you who have DirectV, it's channel 613. Must be a sports package subscriber (I assume everyone on here already is).

 

I say UK by 16 in this one. Cleveland St. did put it on Sam Houston St. by 15.

 

Good ole FPB (Frankfort Plant Board) cable it is not even available. :madman: I guess I'll have to find a bar or food establishment that will show it. :idunno:

:thumb:

You could play for Coach Cal then!!!!

 

 

You think the UK players have dementia? :lol:

Sounds good, and you can have the pick pony if UT wins. Anybody else want in?

 

May want to put this in the college football one, More people may take this up.

May want to put this in the college football one, More people may take this up.

 

 

I already did.

Is this a channel offered by digital cable from Insight in the NKY area?

Insight is going to make the channel available as a free preview for anyone with a digital cable box (in select areas). I know it is 531 on my digital box up here in NKY.

You think the UK players have dementia? :lol:

 

Some of them are working on "getting" it. He talks about it all the time. "In order to play for me, you have to have dementia. You've got to forget what happened last time down the floor and just do your job." I've heard him say something to that effect more than once this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.