Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cleveland State Predictions

Who wins? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cleveland State
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game tomorrow on a CBS college sports network @ 4:30.

Cal has tweeted that the gym seats about 1300 people.

 

Who do you all have?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
CBS College Sports Network -- what is that?

 

I'm not quite sure just relaying info from KSR, they didn't specify. Maybe CSTV?

Dang guess I won't get to watch the game.

 

Cats roll.

 

UK 82

Cleveland State 61

My cable company has CBS C on channel 499. I never paid much attention to it before because I never got it, and to be honest there was really nothing on there that I wanted to see. I called my cable company a few minutes ago and found out that I can get it, and about 5 other channels for just $4 a month extra. Needless to say I told them to add it to my package.

I would try to go to http://www.justin.tv/funchester because he usually has all the games playing on his site.

 

 

 

I used this site the other day for the Rider game. It was very good streaming. :thumb:

I used this site the other day for the Rider game. It was very good streaming. :thumb:

 

Nice avatar.

:clap:

Nice avatar.

:clap:

 

 

 

Thanks. UKMF picked it out for me. I would gladly keep it for another week if somebody wants to wager the UK-UT football game on it.

Thanks. UKMF picked it out for me. I would gladly keep it for another week if somebody wants to wager the UK-UT football game on it.

 

Who you gonna pick in that?

Thanks. UKMF picked it out for me. I would gladly keep it for another week if somebody wants to wager the UK-UT football game on it.

 

How many points are you giving?

Thanks. UKMF picked it out for me. I would gladly keep it for another week if somebody wants to wager the UK-UT football game on it.

 

Oh, I knew who picked it out for you. I was part of the discussion if you'll remember. :D

Direct TV customers get the channel. Although you may have to have the premium sports package (which I advise getting).

Who you gonna pick in that?

 

 

 

 

I'm picking UT. UK hasn't won since 1984, and after they lost to UT 2 years ago I stated I didn't think they would never beat UT again in my lifetime. They have to prove to me that they can beat before I pick them.

 

 

How many points are you giving?

 

 

Why would I give points?

For those of you who have DirectV, it's channel 613. Must be a sports package subscriber (I assume everyone on here already is).

 

I say UK by 16 in this one. Cleveland St. did put it on Sam Houston St. by 15.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.