A dream about BGP...

TonyDanza

If you don't reinstate me I'll release to the public the e mail you previously sent me that states that you are really a Highlands fan and can't stand Trinity. :D

Oh crud. I just posted false information that really can get me suspended from here. :sssh:

Oh great now everyone knows I am a closet Highlands fan! :ohbrother::ohbrother:

Bob Beatty...LN...not Trinity! :clap::clap::clap:

LN I am disappointed I didn't receive a dissertation from you to be considered for reinstatement.

Edited by TonyDanza

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TD - If wou don't let me back in, I will stop holding off a certain little squirt, whom you met at a certain ballgame...and scared the heck out of. He now fancies himself an intrepid "cougar" hunter, and he states that you "would not be diappointed." :eek: :lol:

I've been dowsing him with cold water and sending him out to play in his sandbox...but that could change!

slap.gif

TD - If wou don't let me back in, I will stop holding off a certain little squirt, whom you met at a certain ballgame...and scared the heck out of. He now fancies himself an intrepid "cougar" hunter, and he states that you "would not be disappointed." :eek: :lol:

I've been dowsing him with cold water and sending him out to play in his sandbox...but that could change!

Reinstated!!

Question....should I be scared????

Edited by Birdsfan

Reinstated!!

Question....should I be scared????

If you are scared, it's just the price that you, Rockmom and other the females on here have to pay for fame and glory. Remember: A stalker to some is just someone with a puppy dog crush to others. :banana::banana:

PS: I'll work on my reinstatement dissertation tomorrow. Can't focus real well today because of the game tonight, plus I'm having way too much fun today reading some of the silly posts on the Highlands vs JC thread. :D

This law office represents Hearsay in connection with his unlawful termination from membership with Bluegrasspreps.com (hereinafter referred to as "BGP"). I have been advised that said termination was in retaliatory discharge and accomplished by you, TonyDanza, as the result of a certain nocturna hallucination. As such, Hearsay's termination, which has left his family destitute and children devoid of hope, was done in contravention of local, state, and federal law regarding membership rights and unlawful use of a computer. This letter is to advise you that if Hersay's BGP membership is not reinstated and the little green dot at the bottom left not activated within 72 hours of receipt of this correspondence, this office is prepared to take all necessary action at law against BGP and TonyDanza, to include (but not limited to) criminal referral to the appropriate authorities, civil lawsuits seeking recover of compensatory and punitive damages, and recovery of attorney fees (which will likely be substantial), and all other relief available without limitation. Your immediate response to this demand is imperative.

This law office represents Hearsay in connection with his unlawful termination from membership with Bluegrasspreps.com (hereinafter referred to as "BGP"). I have been advised that said termination was in retaliatory discharge and accomplished by you, TonyDanza, as the result of a certain nocturna hallucination. As such, Hearsay's termination, which has left his family destitute and children devoid of hope, was done in contravention of local, state, and federal law regarding membership rights and unlawful use of a computer. This letter is to advise you that if Hersay's BGP membership is not reinstated and the little green dot at the bottom left not activated within 72 hours of receipt of this correspondence, this office is prepared to take all necessary action at law against BGP and TonyDanza, to include (but not limited to) criminal referral to the appropriate authorities, civil lawsuits seeking recover of compensatory and punitive damages, and recovery of attorney fees (which will likely be substantial), and all other relief available without limitation. Your immediate response to this demand is imperative.

Excellent:thumb:

You all are back in for these reasons....

I couldn't handle the clamor out of GT of why he should be reinstated. :ohbrother::ohbrother: (you see what he does to those UK fans in the other threads) :lol::lol::lol:

HB20, I have to take care of my BGP little brother because you know it would never just be about you saying I look 21! :clap::clap:

Whatever works...as long as I would get back in! :D

Can you just add me to your case and make it class-action suit?

Personally, I would request multiple suspensions if Das Boot was involved.:D

1247656132.jpg

While using the American justice system is probably the best option, I personally would go with TTCs choice. :thumb: