A dream about BGP...

TonyDanza

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This law office represents Hearsay in connection with his unlawful termination from membership with Bluegrasspreps.com (hereinafter referred to as "BGP"). I have been advised that said termination was in retaliatory discharge and accomplished by you, TonyDanza, as the result of a certain nocturna hallucination. As such, Hearsay's termination, which has left his family destitute and children devoid of hope, was done in contravention of local, state, and federal law regarding membership rights and unlawful use of a computer. This letter is to advise you that if Hersay's BGP membership is not reinstated and the little green dot at the bottom left not activated within 72 hours of receipt of this correspondence, this office is prepared to take all necessary action at law against BGP and TonyDanza, to include (but not limited to) criminal referral to the appropriate authorities, civil lawsuits seeking recover of compensatory and punitive damages, and recovery of attorney fees (which will likely be substantial), and all other relief available without limitation. Your immediate response to this demand is imperative.

Your not scaring me with all that legal crap! :taz::taz::taz:

Let's just put it like this. There is a former BGP member that seems to think he could get my attention at anytime because he feels he is quite the ladies man. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is this a former poster I am familiar with?

This sounds like a really funny story. Someone should bring me up to date on this one. :lol: