Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cornell 71 Alabama 67

Featured Replies

Did Wittman have a big game?

  • Author
Did Wittman have a big game?

7-11 for 23 points...

Not the start Coach Grant and the Tide was looking for.

Not a good start for the SEC! First Miss St. and now Alabama.

 

Wait....what....was there any other reason for GT to post this score?

  • Author
Wait....what....was there any other reason for GT to post this score?

 

If I wasn't on the field at the Nip and Pitt or Seton Hall would have lost their cupcake openers Friday night, I would have posted the final score. I went to post Rotnei Clarke going for 51 after I got home and didn't because it was already on the board.

 

Make no mistake about it. I'm a HUGE fan of Anthony Grant, but this is a tough loss to start his career at Bama. I didn't watch the game, but I was glad to see my guy Tony Mitchell had a nice debut for the Tide. I think they have a very bright future, but you can't look away from the fact they lost the game...

Wait....what....was there any other reason for GT to post this score?
I don't see much here. GT tends to post any score he finds noteworthy.

 

Plus, for some reason I seem to think he has a Grant connection. Or that might just be 98NCCAlum (I can't remember for sure).

WOW!! Didn't think Cornell would beat Bama. However, I remember when they beat UK in '67 the year after Rupp's Runts made it to the finals. Everyone was shocked by that loss as well.

Former Kentucky Wildcat Mark Coury logged 18 minutes and netted six points to go along with five rebounds in his Cornell debut.

If I wasn't on the field at the Nip and Pitt or Seton Hall would have lost their cupcake openers Friday night, I would have posted the final score. I went to post Rotnei Clarke going for 51 after I got home and didn't because it was already on the board.

 

Make no mistake about it. I'm a HUGE fan of Anthony Grant, but this is a tough loss to start his career at Bama. I didn't watch the game, but I was glad to see my guy Tony Mitchell had a nice debut for the Tide. I think they have a very bright future, but you can't look away from the fact they lost the game...

 

I agree. I was just making a point. If it was UCLA you don't post it. There's no doubt in my mind you would have posted it if it was BE. I wasn't trying to be smart.

  • Author
I agree. I was just making a point. If it was UCLA you don't post it. There's no doubt in my mind you would have posted it if it was BE. I wasn't trying to be smart.

In football you are correct. I am a college hoops junkie, so if it jumps out at me or if I watch the game I tend to post the final score. My favorite time of the year, and I'm ordering the Full Court package tomorrow... :D

WOW!! Didn't think Cornell would beat Bama. However, I remember when they beat UK in '67 the year after Rupp's Runts made it to the finals. Everyone was shocked by that loss as well.

 

I recall that game too,we both much be old.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.