Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cornell 71 Alabama 67

Featured Replies

In football you are correct. I am a college hoops junkie, so if it jumps out at me or if I watch the game I tend to post the final score. My favorite time of the year, and I'm ordering the Full Court package tomorrow... :D

 

Is Full Court worth it? I love college hoops it's my favorite, but there already so many games on.

Is Full Court worth it? I love college hoops it's my favorite, but there already so many games on.

 

SSC- if you get the entire Direct TV sports package it is pretty equal to the full court. Not much of a difference. I get the Full Court every year, but this year I'm cancelling it because I noticed last year that nearly every game on it is on one of the Direct TV sports channels.

The mighty SEC rears its ugly head again.

SSC- if you get the entire Direct TV sports package it is pretty equal to the full court. Not much of a difference. I get the Full Court every year, but this year I'm cancelling it because I noticed last year that nearly every game on it is on one of the Direct TV sports channels.

 

Cool thanks. I have the sports pack so I'll probably not get it. I'm guessing I mostly only miss the Big 12 and a few others. I see all of the Pac 10 w/ the sports pack.

I recall that game too,we both much be old.:lol:

:lol:

 

Because UK was down that year I was able to see my first live game in Feb. 1967. The mayor of my town had season tickets and gave me his that night. They beat LSU by about 30. I still have the ticket stub.

I thought I was in Heaven. The Man In The Brown Suit, Riley and Dampier, Memorial Colisium (it looked bigger back then)....pure paradise!

I agree. I was just making a point. If it was UCLA you don't post it. There's no doubt in my mind you would have posted it if it was BE. I wasn't trying to be smart.

 

In football you are correct. I am a college hoops junkie, so if it jumps out at me or if I watch the game I tend to post the final score. My favorite time of the year, and I'm ordering the Full Court package tomorrow... :D

 

So I was right unless the Bruins losing at home as a 17 point favorite didn't jump out at you.

  • Author
So I was right unless the Bruins losing at home as a 17 point favorite didn't jump out at you.

I was in bed trying to get over a sinus infection for most of the day outside of about 90 minutes where I did an interview and wrote the story on a UC recruit for Rivals. Next time I'm sick I'll run it by you first... :D :lol:

I was in bed trying to get over a sinus infection for most of the day outside of about 90 minutes where I did an interview and wrote the story on a UC recruit for Rivals. Next time I'm sick I'll run it by you first... :D :lol:

 

It was a joke and you know it. I had to post it when the team that actually did lose was UCLA. Talk about dumb luck.

  • Author
It was a joke and you know it. I had to post it when the team that actually did lose was UCLA. Talk about dumb luck.

 

I know. Just messin with ya... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.