November 14, 200916 yr A good first game for the Wildcats. Bledsoe and Patterson looked very good. Wall and Bledsoe on the court together will be something else. Its exciting to watch UK basketball again, and that's all that matters. :thumb:
November 14, 200916 yr Bledsoe is my favorite new player of this group and he certainly made me proud tonight! GO CATS!!!
November 14, 200916 yr Love my CATS!!! 3 observations: 1. Darius Miller was just awful and invisible, grade him an F. 2. What is Coach Cal doing putting Cousins back in the game with 2 fouls at the end of the first half? Of course he picked up his third. Maybe it was because Orton was playing well. I hope this is not his pattern. 3. Eric Bledsoe is a basketball player. The kid is fearless. Nice opener for UK, should be a different team come Monday night against Miami. Go Big Blue!
November 14, 200916 yr Author Bledsoe is my favorite new player of this group and he certainly made me proud tonight! GO CATS!!! I'm sure him being #24 helps the cause as well. :lol:
November 14, 200916 yr A good first game for the Wildcats. Bledsoe and Patterson looked very good. Wall and Bledsoe on the court together will be something else. Its exciting to watch UK basketball again, and that's all that matters. :thumb: My sentiments exactly. :thumb: First time in about five years I've "enjoyed" watching UK play. :dancingpa:dancingpa
November 14, 200916 yr Love my CATS!!! 3 observations: 1. Darius Miller was just awful and invisible, grade him an F. 2. What is Coach Cal doing putting Cousins back in the game with 2 fouls at the end of the first half? Of course he picked up his third. Maybe it was because Orton was playing well. I hope this is not his pattern. 3. Eric Bledsoe is a basketball player. The kid is fearless. Nice opener for UK, should be a different team come Monday night against Miami. Go Big Blue! As to #2, I questioned it but think he was trying to get Cousins to play in the clutch. I :idunno: I think Dodson, Bledsoe and an occasional Patterson are probably going to have to carry the outside if Miller doesn't shoot better. Good news is they are all young and it was the first game of the year vs. a veteran NCAA qualifier from last year. Better news is JOHN WALL IS COMING! :banana:
November 14, 200916 yr Author I think Liggins will really help this team when he comes back from whatever suspension he is serving. He is definitely better than Harris IMO, and should give them another guy that has decent range from outside.
November 14, 200916 yr Love my CATS!!! 3 observations: 1. Darius Miller was just awful and invisible, grade him an F. 2. What is Coach Cal doing putting Cousins back in the game with 2 fouls at the end of the first half? Of course he picked up his third. Maybe it was because Orton was playing well. I hope this is not his pattern. 3. Eric Bledsoe is a basketball player. The kid is fearless. Nice opener for UK, should be a different team come Monday night against Miami. Go Big Blue! I disagree. I hate seeing a coach sit a kid for a large part of the 1st half with 2 fouls. If there is 5 or 6 min. left in the 1st half and there is a player with 2 fouls I say play them. Different coaches have different philosophies on that though.
November 14, 200916 yr Morehead State was about 2 shots away from really making this a good game in the 2nd half. Stallworth had the worst shooting game of his career. He is normally about a 40% 3-point shooter - tonight, he was 1-12.
November 14, 200916 yr Author Morehead State was about 2 shots away from really making this a good game in the 2nd half. Huh?? The halftime deficit of 8 was closest they were in the 2nd half.
November 14, 200916 yr Huh?? The halftime deficit of 8 was closest they were in the 2nd half. In the 2nd half, it was about a 12-14 point game. Morehead had a little momentum and missed two pretty good looks from three. Had they made one of those shots, it would've been a little closer, IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.