Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackout Watch...

Featured Replies

Still 4,500 tickets remaining for the Bengals game. I just don't see them getting it done this time. I don't think anyone is going to bail them out either. Anyone thinking about buying tickets.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll get done...again.

 

This is starting to get a little ridiculous though. We've got a BIG division game, we're atop the AFC North @ 5-2, and we've got 4,000+ tickets left.

Still 4,500 tickets remaining for the Bengals game. I just don't see them getting it done this time. I don't think anyone is going to bail them out either. Anyone thinking about buying tickets.

 

Nope

Still 4,500 tickets remaining for the Bengals game. I just don't see them getting it done this time. I don't think anyone is going to bail them out either. Anyone thinking about buying tickets.

 

How well does Balt fans travel?

I might be there and if I am, it will be in box seats that my friend has.

It'll get done...again.

 

This is starting to get a little ridiculous though. We've got a BIG division game, we're atop the AFC North @ 5-2, and we've got 4,000+ tickets left.

 

Didn't we have like 1500 last time? If so I don't see 4,000 tickets being sold.

Didn't we have like 1500 last time? If so I don't see 4,000 tickets being sold.

 

I don't see why Balt fans are not jumping on this? I know Steelers fans jump at the chance to buy tickets at cost.

I would love to go, have been to one game this season, but its just so expensive.

They can argue the blackout rule all they want, but if Bengals games start disappearing on Sunday's then my dedication to watching the NFL will be sorely tested.

I will think about it if it gets blacked out!

  • Author
How well does Balt fans travel?

 

Very good.

  • Author
It'll get done...again.

 

This is starting to get a little ridiculous though. We've got a BIG division game, we're atop the AFC North @ 5-2, and we've got 4,000+ tickets left.

 

It has very little to do with the fans and very much to do with the economy, I don't see it happening.

I would like to go but I just dont think I can justify spending 60-70 bucks on a ticket right now.

 

Pretty sure there is a bar in Southgate that will have the game on though if it is blacked out.

People are broke these days... it's that simple.

 

I hope something happens, it would be a shame to miss this game.

I don't see it happening, and just to think games against KC and Detroit left at home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.