Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackout Watch...

Featured Replies

It's supposed to be, but I think the NFL has grown numb to granting the extensions, which essentially makes the cut off date Friday @ 1.

 

CC do you know where we can track this to see how many tickets are still unsold? Stub Hub wasn't much help.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Word on twitter is we will have a blackout announcment at 2.

Word on twitter is we will have a blackout announcment at 2.

 

That's sad.

 

I'm considering going now if I can get some others. My best friend lived outside of Baltimore until he moved here in middle school, think I might have to give him a call(rest assured though he will be wearing a Bengals jersey).

This site says it's all good, and for what it's worth, I've always found it to be correct. Also FWIW, earlier today (noon) this map was not posted, so this is a very recent update.
That's sad.

 

I'm considering going now if I can get some others. My best friend lived outside of Baltimore until he moved here in middle school, think I might have to give him a call(rest assured though he will be wearing a Bengals jersey).

 

Did he lose a bet... :sssh: :p

Well I just found out my buddy is letting someone else use the box or club seats(whatever they are) and I want to see this game, so I hope it gets sold out. Still not sure which team I want to win yet. :confused:

Did he lose a bet... :sssh: :p

 

No, he just got alot smarter since 6th grade.:lol: And before someone goes after that remark, he was valedictorian of our class, full ride through UK, and now works in R&D for P&G.

This site says it's all good, and for what it's worth, I've always found it to be correct. Also FWIW, earlier today (noon) this map was not posted, so this is a very recent update.

 

Jacksonville hasn't sold out a single game this season, why would they sell out against KC?

Jacksonville hasn't sold out a single game this season, why would they sell out against KC?

 

So is the blackout rule really helping their fans? They never get to see them play, that is a GREAT way to develop loyalty from the younger "fans." I don't care how bad the team is, keeping people from watching them is not the answer.

This site says it's all good, and for what it's worth, I've always found it to be correct. Also FWIW, earlier today (noon) this map was not posted, so this is a very recent update.

 

Do you or anyone else know if the game would be on in Louisville if it is blacked out? I know if it is blacked out that it wont be on in Lexington where I live. However I will be staying the night in Louisville Saturday night, and would just stay there and go somewhere to eat and watch the game if it definitely will be on there if it is blacked out everywhere else.

Do you or anyone else know if the game would be on in Louisville if it is blacked out? I know if it is blacked out that it wont be on in Lexington where I live. However I will be staying the night in Louisville Saturday night, and would just stay there and go somewhere to eat and watch the game if it definitely will be on there if it is blacked out everywhere else.

 

Did you actually look at the link?

Jacksonville hasn't sold out a single game this season, why would they sell out against KC?

 

They didn't.

Jacksonville hasn't sold out a single game this season, why would they sell out against KC?

 

If you look at the map, it looks like the game will not be shown in the Jacksonville market. Its only on tv in the Kansas City area.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.