Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackout Watch...

Featured Replies

Do you or anyone else know if the game would be on in Louisville if it is blacked out? I know if it is blacked out that it wont be on in Lexington where I live. However I will be staying the night in Louisville Saturday night, and would just stay there and go somewhere to eat and watch the game if it definitely will be on there if it is blacked out everywhere else.

 

It would be blacked out in Da Ville too.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you look at the map, it looks like the game will not be shown in the Jacksonville market. Its only on tv in the Kansas City area.

 

Well then that makes more sense, when I looked at the map I saw parts of florida it looked like showing it. I forget that they have more than one Pro team in Florida.

It would be blacked out in Da Ville too.

 

Louisville is not subject to the same blackout rules for Cincy as Dayton and Lex are.

What's the word?

 

The map I posted hasn't changed, so it looks like all-clear.

Louisville is not subject to the same blackout rules for Cincy as Dayton and Lex are.

 

Yup, you're right. My mistake.

Usually when they delay things like this it means someone has bought the tickets. Should hear something by 3pm.

Did you actually look at the link?

 

I did look at the link thank you. That link shows where coverage would be if it was not blacked out. I asked if it would still be shown in Louisville though if the game is actually blacked out in the Bengals primary markets.

Louisville is not subject to the same blackout rules for Cincy as Dayton and Lex are.

 

So it should still be on in Louisville then if it is blacked out. Thanks. :thumb:

From twitter:

 

ctrent We're now hearing 4 p.m. before news on the #Bengals blackout. Probably a good sign

I did look at the link thank you. That link shows where coverage would be if it was not blacked out. I asked if it would still be shown in Louisville though if the game is actually blacked out in the Bengals primary markets.

 

Actually, it reflects whatever the current status of the game is. If you track it from Wed-Sat, it indicates if markets have changed their coverage plans and that sort of thing. In other words, if the Bengals game was blacked out, it would reflect that.

Actually, it reflects whatever the current status of the game is. If you track it from Wed-Sat, it indicates if markets have changed their coverage plans and that sort of thing. In other words, if the Bengals game was blacked out, it would reflect that.

 

Well thanks for clearing that up. :thumb:

Game is a sell out, will be on TV live at 1pm.

 

Thank goodness...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.