Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackout Watch...

Featured Replies

If they get it low enough again channel 12 will make sure it sells out to get the advertisment dollars.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I don't see it happening, and just to think games against KC and Detroit left at home.

 

Not a chance those sell out.

Not a chance those sell out.

 

What if we're 9-3 going into the Lions' game? What about 10 - 2? Heck, I think at 8-4 we'd sell the game out.

 

For the Chiefs, would we sell out if we're 11 - 4. Those are lofty goals, and may be just a pipe dream, but I suppose it's possible.

 

I'm not sure that the fans are convinced that this team is for real. The next 2 games will define our season. As long as we win one, I think we're in good shape...

I don't see it happening, and just to think games against KC and Detroit left at home.

 

I'm an optimist and think someone will come through, whether it's fan or someone else in the community.

 

As for the KC and Detroit games. I'll be at the Detroit game, I bought my ticket right after the Denver game and wanted to buy a "winning ticket"(poor Detroit).

The weather should not be good for either of those games as well.

  • Author
What if we're 9-3 going into the Lions' game? What about 10 - 2? Heck, I think at 8-4 we'd sell the game out.

 

For the Chiefs, would we sell out if we're 11 - 4. Those are lofty goals, and may be just a pipe dream, but I suppose it's possible.

 

I'm not sure that the fans are convinced that this team is for real. The next 2 games will define our season. As long as we win one, I think we're in good shape...

 

Honestly I don't think I will matter what the record is. If we can't sell out this game we aren't goin to sell out those.

Eight of us will be there. I'll have my Boomer jersey on ! :ylsuper:

 

We're back baby ! Who-Dey ! :banana:

I will think about it if it gets blacked out!

 

I think that's the entire reason for the blackout rule in the first place.

Honestly I don't think I will matter what the record is. If we can't sell out this game we aren't goin to sell out those.

 

True... This is a huge game. I might even come since Pittsburgh plays on Monday night.

I think that's the entire reason for the blackout rule in the first place.

 

I agree and don't blame them from a business standpoint. I usually go to 2-3 games a year, but do not have season tickets. My employer has some and a couple of buddies, but if I can't watch on TV, I can catch a ride with one of them and buy a single either before or at the game.

How well does Balt fans travel?

 

I've been to a venue 3 times that the home team played Baltimore and they have a lot of fans, I would see them in the city touring, etc. wearing that purple everywhere. When I was at Dallas was when they had the biggest following that I noticed.

If they don't sell out this weekend (which offers GREAT tailgating weather against a tough rival), then I cannot see them being anywhere close to selling out Detroit and K.C., regardless of their record.

Where can you see the #'s on how many tickets are still available for each game?

Isn't the cutoff time at 1:00 today?

Isn't the cutoff time at 1:00 today?

 

It's supposed to be, but I think the NFL has grown numb to granting the extensions, which essentially makes the cut off date Friday @ 1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.