Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 45 Bears 10

Featured Replies

2nd half of season they host Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, and Kansas City... let say they win 3 of those 4. They travel to Pittsburgh, Oakland, Minnesota, San Diego, and NYJ. They need to come up with 2 vicories there, most likely Oakland and one of the last two. That puts them at 10-6, which historically gives you an 80-90% chance of making the playoffs.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The O-line was very impressive yesterday. 74 is a beast. Add Smith for more depth and they have themselves a pretty good unit up front. Good week for the bye, to some guys healthy. Man, 5-2 headed into the break, glad I'm not a betting man.:thumb:

Bengals looked like the best team in the league yesterday. I wonder if Cutler wishes he was back in Denver? If I've ever wanted a guy to suck it is him after his off season whining that got him sent out of town. Enjoy Chicago Jay.:thumb:

From the Texans thread...

 

Homers did like always. They were dominated today. It wasn't even close. In the pregame show Marvin said they were 4 plays away from not having a win. He's right. They're not that good. 8 wins would be a good year, and their schedule isn't that strong. They're just not very good.

 

SSC where you hiding at? You sure love to be vocal after a loss, but now aren't anywhere to be found. After all that profit you won last week betting against the Bengals, I bet you gave it back this week :banana:

WHO-DEY !! :ylsuper: Eight of us are going up for the Ravens game on the 8th.

WHO-DEY !! :ylsuper: Eight of us are going up for the Ravens game on the 8th.

My son and I will be there as well.

Wow Dude didn't even need his fingers on the laces to pick apart the sorry Bears!

 

 

carson-palmer-week7-655x350.jpg

 

 

And he may be getting ready to say a bad word!

^ Indeed there were multiple times were I thought to my self that looks like the Carson of old. He finally may be finding his old grove.

 

He's finally moving around the pocket again. I really think those comebacks against Pitt and Bal have helped him regain his confidence.

 

He is looking better and better every week.

Wow Dude didn't even need his fingers on the laces to pick apart the sorry Bears!

 

 

carson-palmer-week7-655x350.jpg

 

 

And he may be getting ready to say a bad word!

 

I'm not sure if thats how Palmer always does it, but Terry Bradshaw used to always throw without the laces.

The O-line was very impressive yesterday. 74 is a beast. Add Smith for more depth and they have themselves a pretty good unit up front. Good week for the bye, to some guys healthy. Man, 5-2 headed into the break, glad I'm not a betting man.:thumb:

 

Didn't you ask me the other day how much jack I put on the Bengals winning over 7 games. :sssh::banana::D

Didn't you ask me the other day how much jack I put on the Bengals winning over 7 games. :sssh::banana::D

 

I did. How much?

I did. How much?

 

Enough to buy a few beverages at the game. :p

Enough to buy a few beverages at the game. :p

 

Nothin like playin with house money:thumb:

From the Texans thread...

 

 

 

SSC where you hiding at? You sure love to be vocal after a loss, but now aren't anywhere to be found. After all that profit you won last week betting against the Bengals, I bet you gave it back this week :banana:

 

My computer just started working. I didn't play that game. I lost it all back on the Dolphins though if that makes you feel any better.

My computer just started working.

 

Wins against the Packers, Steelers, Ravens, and Bears is not to bad for a team that you consider a bad team huh...:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.