October 21, 200916 yr The letter she wrote the wife was bad, but what she did to the 16 year old was really the sign of a crazy person.
October 21, 200916 yr Wow, there is much more going on... There are now allegations of infidelity against Erik Kuselias and Deadspin says that they will release others one-by-one :lol:
October 21, 200916 yr Ouch:(from Deadspin - can't link it because it has a few foul words in it): "Kuselias, by the way, was married at the time (shocker) but apparently is no longer because..." His wife hired a private investigator and found out he was having an ongoing relationship with ESPN personality Stephania Bell."
October 21, 200916 yr Author Well I cant blame him there. Stephania makes me want to listen to medical terms even though I have no clue what they mean
October 21, 200916 yr :lol: This thread is hilarious. I just showed my roommate that picture to show him who Steve Phillips was before I told him the story, and right away said, "Wait go back! Was that a guy or a girl he was just standing with?":ohbrother: And Stephania Bell is bangin' and Kuselias seems like he has some game so that is no surprise. Now that I think of it they have had some flirtatious segways on Fantasy Football Now.
October 21, 200916 yr Add the SVP of Marketing and a VP of Programming to the list. ESPN has a big list of folks. I think that jackball Sean Salisbury is on the list as well.
October 21, 200916 yr So many things to say and so little time. It is certainly testimony to the classic Jimmy Buffett song: Why Don't We Get Drunk . . . Your voice is familiar but your face to don't look too clear. So bar maid fetch another pitcher . . . Coyote Ugly. :scared: On the other side I have a good friend who is a former journalist. When he worked at Lynchburg he said Phillips and he used to hang out some. My friend's comment when seeing the picture was: "He could get a lot better crop back in those days than that one. Good thing we went our separate ways."
October 21, 200916 yr Wow, Steve. Just, wow! No kidding I just saw her in our establishment. She had a bandana on with a dip in her mouth and her cup with napkins in it !
October 21, 200916 yr Author Could you imagine the love child of Stuart Scott and Linda Cohn? Poor horse toothed crazy eye kid
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.