Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Phillips is at it again, suspended by ESPN

Featured Replies

Some nice Twitter posts:

 

Steve Phillips has ruined his life with the girl that was hanging out at the bar after 3:00 a.m.

 

Steve Phillips never was a very good judge of talent

 

According to the pics that's about right.:lol:

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing the pickings are slim in Bristol.

 

:lol: Yes but I'll bet that she as a good personality :D....or something like that. :lol:

 

SP is a flat out joke, I never could stand listening to him and all his "knowledge", :rolleyes:. Phillips is just another "so called expert" that thinks he is Gods gift to baseball ................... is far more arrogant than he is smart.

Some nice Twitter posts:

 

Steve Phillips has ruined his life with the girl that was hanging out at the bar after 3:00 a.m.

 

A 2am queen!

I've always told my husband if he ever were to cheat on me, it better be with someone better looking than me. No reason to add insult to injury...

 

(Disclaimer:obviously this post is in jest, but it does have a grain of truth in it!)

  • Author
I've always told my husband if he ever were to cheat on me, it better be with someone better looking than me. No reason to add insult to injury...

 

(Disclaimer:obviously this post is in jest, but it does have a grain of truth in it!)

That's going to be a tough job for him :thumb:

 

On another note, Harold Reynolds knows the same assistant and said he just hugged her.

I'm guessing the pickings are slim in Bristol.

 

From the looks of that picture not too slim:eek:

"It's 3 a.m. I must be lonely"

That's going to be a tough job for him :thumb:

 

On another note, Harold Reynolds knows the same assistant and said he just hugged her.

 

Oh, thank you Scribe. I try and remind him daily how lucky he is to have me!:p:lol:

I'm guessing the pickings are slim in Bristol.

 

Doesn't look too "slim" to me.

Some nice Twitter posts:

 

Steve Phillips has ruined his life with the girl that was hanging out at the bar after 3:00 a.m.

 

Steve Phillips never was a very good judge of talent

 

:laugh: If that woman was the best I could do, I'd be staying in the bars till 3 A.M. too.

  • Author

Stevie had his beer goggles on.

My dad always told me that there are certain parts of the body that have no conscience.

She is a strobe light honey............

Oh the girls all get prettier at closing time. They all begin to look like movie stars. Guess Phillips is spinning Mickey Gilley. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.