Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAU in Northern Kentucky

Featured Replies

Wow, they must have some really good players. Who are their players and where do they go to middle school?

 

The 7th grade Knights team will be one of the best teams in the state this year and a real contender for the D1 title. They will be able to compete well with the 8th graders at SOAS.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGee's??? Why the change from SOAS???

 

Chance to play different teams. The season at McGee's is 20 games so it provides the opportunity to play more games without having to tie up both Saturdays and Sundays in tournaments. It also starts in December so we can practice for a few weeks and not have to worry about overlapping with football.

The 7th grade Knights team will be one of the best teams in the state this year and a real contender for the D1 title. They will be able to compete well with the 8th graders at SOAS.

 

Just curious, did they play in the U13 state tournament last year? If so, how did they do?

Wow, they must have some really good players. Who are their players and where do they go to middle school?

 

Stanley, Robinson, and Moeves are the players that make that team strong. Stanley (Ockerman) is probably the best player in the N. KY area at the 7th grade level.

 

The Ville is probably the favorite at the U13 D1 level. Knights are a close 2nd.

Just curious, did they play in the U13 state tournament last year? If so, how did they do?

 

Last year (as 12U), the NKY Wolfpack won the D2 State.

Last year (as 12U), the NKY Wolfpack won the D2 State.

 

That's fantastic, sounds like these guys could have won the D1 state easily. Looking forward to watching them play. Did they play in the D2 or D1 national AAU tournament.

That's fantastic, sounds like these guys could have won the D1 state easily. Looking forward to watching them play. Did they play in the D2 or D1 national AAU tournament.

 

I would say The Ville will still be the best 13U team (unless they have lost players).

I would say The Ville will still be the best 13U team (unless they have lost players).

 

I am not 100% sure of this but I heard that the Ville is not together this year and that one or two of the players is with the Knights. Take it with a grain of salt, just what I had heard. They played last year and I think the Ville clipped them by low single digits.

I am not 100% sure of this but I heard that the Ville is not together this year and that one or two of the players is with the Knights. Take it with a grain of salt, just what I had heard. They played last year and I think the Ville clipped them by low single digits.

 

I'm not sure if the Ville has stayed together or not, but none of their players are with the Knights.

Did anyone see any of the games in the SOAS AAU showcase yesterday? I'm wondering which teams look good for the upcoming season.

Saw a couple of games, no team really stood out. The $4.00 at the door did not bring a smile to my face either!!:madman:

Saw a couple of games, no team really stood out. The $4.00 at the door did not bring a smile to my face either!!:madman:

 

I stopped out there yesterday and was quite surprised with the $4.00...That is ridiculous..I have a feeling MidWest is going to make it even harder for SOAS..

I stopped out there yesterday and was quite surprised with the $4.00...That is ridiculous..I have a feeling MidWest is going to make it even harder for SOAS..

 

Between Midwest and the new place in Anderson Township, it may be tough sledding for SOAS.

I agree! too much competition to be that greedy!

I did see some quality refs at SOAS yesterday.

I heard this was coming. Our team switched to the Southwest Ohio league partly because of this. What frustrates me more than the $4, is when they want to charge 6 and 7 year old siblings to get in the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.