Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Six

Featured Replies

All teams now have at least one win.

 

Although it was dicey at best for the Gym Shoes. If someone had asked about my team's execution, I'd been in favor of it.

 

The 16 points I'm getting in the morning line is, I think, the best it's been this year for me.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone like Bradshaw?

 

I would take him. See any thing you need. Harlan Mound Street Machines

I would take him. See any thing you need. Harlan Mound Street Machines

 

Nevermind, you are in the National League.

 

I need a solid RB or WR if anyone is interested in a trade.

Anyone like Bradshaw?

 

I do :lol:.

 

Still want LT for him? haha

What happened? This was going to be YOUR year:D

 

I guess it was just my first two weeks lol.

Well the Street Sweepers will have a different looking lineup this week. After completing a trade to swap WR's, they have also completed a trade for a RB...More to come later tonight!

Auxier RiverRats (1-5)

 

I don't know how I missed this.....

 

1-5:lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't know how I missed this.....

 

1-5:lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

It's a season to forget. Worst part is some guy named Rush keeps emailing and calling me wanting to buy my team.

It's a season to forget. Worst part is some guy named Rush keeps emailing and calling me wanting to buy my team.

 

:lol: :lol:

It's a season to forget. Worst part is some guy named Rush keeps emailing and calling me wanting to buy my team.

 

:lol: If you sell your team to him I'm out. No way can the Big Creek Moonshiners be associated with an known pill head as an owner ! :D

Can we start engraving the trophy for me yet? I assume I'm going to be the first repeat champion of the league. And to think, there were some giving me a hard time about taking Cedric Benson in the 6th round...:lol:

Can we start engraving the trophy for me yet? I assume I'm going to be the first repeat champion of the league. And to think, there were some giving me a hard time about taking Cedric Benson in the 6th round...:lol:

 

Your team is so stacked, how did that happen?

Can we start engraving the trophy for me yet? I assume I'm going to be the first repeat champion of the league. And to think, there were some giving me a hard time about taking Cedric Benson in the 6th round...:lol:

 

Imagine how good your team would be if you had Joseph Addai, Andre Johnson and Steve Smith.

 

Why, you might even be 6-0 (instead of 5-1) and the highest scoring team in the league right now? :sssh:

Imagine how good your team would be if you had Joseph Addai, Andre Johnson and Steve Smith.

 

Why, you might even be 6-0 (instead of 5-1) and the highest scoring team in the league right now? :sssh:

 

:lol: Very true. I don't think it's much of a stretch to think we have the 2 most talented rosters in the league at this point though.

 

11-1 combined, I'd say the trade worked out pretty well (especially for the Mustard Seeds). :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.