October 13, 200916 yr Author Interesting Note The four Rookies are a combined 16-8, with the worst record being 3-3. Maytown Mirkers (5-1) Boyle County Blue Devils (4-2) Cincinnati Bail Bonds (4-2) Frankfort Block Monsters (3-3)
October 13, 200916 yr ^What are the records for the 8 new teams? I think we all had good situations to come into. Almost all of those teams had one or two really good keepers and a decent draft spot. You'd think it would be the opposite.
October 13, 200916 yr I wish the Mirkers would lose a game or two. At 6-0, it's hard to complain, but what're the odds that one of the only two teams that are 5-1 would be in my division. Lose Mirkers, lose! :lol:
October 13, 200916 yr I agree, in our money league the Rookies draft last but no one gets kicked out.
October 13, 200916 yr I agree, in our money league the Rookies draft last but no one gets kicked out. My point was that you'd think the teams that didn't make the cut wouldn't be in as good a position as they were as far as keepers go. However, since you can only keep two, I suppose it's not that surprising that pretty much every team would have two good keeper-worthy players.
October 13, 200916 yr BTW, I'm kidding Mirkers. Keep it up...we're headed for a huge divisional showdown in Week 7. :scared::thumb:
October 13, 200916 yr BTW, I'm kidding Mirkers. Keep it up...we're headed for a huge divisional showdown in Week 7. :scared::thumb: Should be a fun week.:ylsuper:
October 13, 200916 yr Auxier RiverRats (1-5) at Kalamazoo Wings (1-5) How is this not game of the week? :isurrender:
October 13, 200916 yr Author Auxier RiverRats (1-5) at Kalamazoo Wings (1-5) How is this not game of the week? :isurrender: Didn't you two play each other in the championship game a few years back?
October 13, 200916 yr Author ^What are the records for the 8 new teams? I think we all had good situations to come into. Almost all of those teams had one or two really good keepers and a decent draft spot. You'd think it would be the opposite.There was only seven and the other three are: Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (6-0) Dorton Street Sweepers (2-4) Sawville Gym Shoes (1-5)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.