Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Six

Featured Replies

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (60 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (70 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (44 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (70 pts)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (100 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (43 pts)

Louisa Lumber (94 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (29 pts)

Shelby Cards (88 pts) at Florence Fighters (82 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (96 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (128 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (76 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (108 pts)

East End Evolution (70 pts) at Louisville Legends (40 pts)

Banklick Swamp Gas (70 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (73 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (106 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (86 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (141 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (72 pts)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (36 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (64 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (68 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (123 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (68 pts) at Sawville Gym Shoes (72 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (70 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (93 pts)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (73 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (55 pts)

I'm now down by 2 points with the Falcons D and Johnny Knox still playing...Come on, I need this W

Looks like I was 3 points away from tying the single game score record.

 

If Donovan could have had just an average game, I would have shattered it. Gee, thanks Donovan.:eyeonyou::irked:

Looks like I was 3 points away from tying the single game score record.

 

If Donovan could have had just an average game, I would have shattered it. Gee, thanks Donovan.:eyeonyou::irked:

 

You were 7 away, but who's counting? :cool:

The Game of the Week

 

Junction City Jailcats (5-1) at Bardstown Butchers (4-2)

The Jailcats are the defending league champions. The Butchers are the reigning Toilet Bowl champs. They rank #2 & #3 on the American Conference Power Ranking scale. The Butchers at 44.43, while the Jailcats come in at 41.05

 

The Butchers are an early 8.8 point favorite.

 

Keep 'em coming Godot, I'm 2-0 so far when featured in the game of the week. :D

If the bears are gonna score a TD here, I need it to be to Knox, or no one!

You were 7 away, but who's counting? :cool:

 

Ahh, didn't see a new record has been set already this year.

 

Oh well, I was 7 points away from tying the single game record and if Donovan would have had an average day, I would have shattered the record. :D

I need a sack, a turnover or Knox to catch a TD

I'm up 38 going into tommorow, with my opponent only having a kicker and receiver left, so I'm feeling pretty good.:cool:

I've got 2 losses that I shoulda won. This one by 1 pt, and one where I tied because I changed kickers and he didn't get a stinking point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.