Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Six

Featured Replies

:lol: Very true. I don't think it's much of a stretch to think we have the 2 most talented rosters in the league at this point though.

 

11-1 combined, I'd say the trade worked out pretty well (especially for the Mustard Seeds). :lol:

 

Definitely for me...I haven't done the homework to know for sure, but I'd say I'd be 4-2 at best without it.

 

I traded Smith for Jennings, so we'll see how that works out. Could have been a mistake....but, I was thinking back to the draft. I basically turned Chris Henry (15th pick of the 8th round) into Greg Jennings.

 

I also got Leon Washington for Mike Bell. Not a huge move, but it gave me some decent depth at RB.

 

I'm feeling pretty good about my faith in Kyle Orton right now. I like Denver's offense and he seems to be getting more comfortable there. Not a stud, but I don't need him to be if the rest of my roster plays the way they should.

 

My main mission this year was to do well enough to stay in the league. Last time around, I messed up my dice roll and it cost me LT and ultimately a spot in the league. At this point, I'm confident I'll be around next year...with some good keeper options.

 

If Brian Westbrook gets healthy and starts producing somewhere close to what he's capable of, you've got an impressive trio of RB's for a 16 team league. Kinda like my WR's...AJ, Smith and Jennings. Hopefully those guys will all get going.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And of course you picked up LeRon McClain. :lol: I log on to snatch him up for depth, and he's nowhere to be found. :madman:

McClain hasn't done squat for me this year and I had to get a QB for this week and he was my worst player so I had to let him go

It's bottom 4 in each conferance don't come back right?

McClain hasn't done squat for me this year and I had to get a QB for this week and he was my worst player so I had to let him go

 

I just picked him up in case McGahee or Rice get injured. Otherwise, he's got no value. And, I don't see the point in carrying two kickers. Nothing to lose...

 

There's no RB's whatsoever available that have had any kind of success on the field, so I figured I'd snatch one up and stick him on the bench.

 

I wish I'd have dropped Kenny Britt instead of Michael Jenkins, because the Titans will most likely switch to Vince at some point and when they do, Britt will be beyond useless. But, I've got three good WR's, so barring injury, I shouldn't need a fourth.

If healthy....I'm smelling championship :)

If healthy....I'm smelling championship :)

 

I think that's AR you're smelling. Not championship:clap:

I think that's AR you're smelling. Not championship:clap:

 

If its my team or me he's smelling this year it would be a chumpionship. Thank God(ot) for the past champions rule or I wouldnt be able to sleep this season. I would announce a fire sell but I have no one of real value. Frank Gore has nice value but thats about it. (Thank you Jason Witten and Steve Smith for the great seasons you are having).

:lol: Very true. I don't think it's much of a stretch to think we have the 2 most talented rosters in the league at this point though.

I'll throw my name in that hat.

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Southern KY SubVets (-2.7)

Auxier RiverRats (-21.7) at Kalamazoo Wings

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (-26.3) at West Kentucky Rams

Louisa Lumber (-44.3) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Shelby Cards (-10.6) at Florence Fighters

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® at Huggs Thuggs (-0.5)

Richmond Outsiders at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-5.2)

East End Evolution (-13.2) at Louisville Legends

Banklick Swamp Gas at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-14.7)

Atwood Fighting' Amish at Dorton Street Sweepers (-4.8)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (-9.2) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Harlan Mound Street Machines at Maytown Mirkers ® (-5.6)

Junction City Jailcats at Bardstown Butchers (-12.2)

Big Creek Moonshiners at Sawville Gym Shoes (-7.6)

Maysville Split Ends at Mississippi Thrill (-10.3)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (-0.1) at Paducah Rabbit Fists

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

 

3 Lineups have not been turned in.

 

Mirkers

Thuggs

Warhogs

  • Author
Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Southern KY SubVets (-2.7)

Auxier RiverRats (-21.7) at Kalamazoo Wings

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (-26.3) at West Kentucky Rams

Louisa Lumber (-44.3) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Shelby Cards (-10.6) at Florence Fighters

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® at Huggs Thuggs (-0.5)

Richmond Outsiders at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-5.2)

East End Evolution (-13.2) at Louisville Legends

Banklick Swamp Gas at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-14.7)

Atwood Fighting' Amish at Dorton Street Sweepers (-4.8)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (-9.2) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Harlan Mound Street Machines at Maytown Mirkers ® (-5.6)

Junction City Jailcats at Bardstown Butchers (-12.2)

Big Creek Moonshiners at Sawville Gym Shoes (-7.6)

Maysville Split Ends at Mississippi Thrill (-10.3)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (-0.1) at Paducah Rabbit Fists

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

 

3 Lineups have not been turned in.

 

Mirkers

Thuggs

Warhogs

:thumb: Thank you
:thumb: Thank you

 

No problem

 

I've got a gripe though. I know the size of the league has doubled and it would take more time, but where are the Commish's Comments for each game?

  • Author
No problem

 

I've got a gripe though. I know the size of the league has doubled and it would take more time, but where are the Commish's Comments for each game?

:lol:

 

I was single and didn't have a life. It's amazing how a family cuts into your Fantasy Football time. :cool:

If its my team or me he's smelling this year it would be a chumpionship. Thank God(ot) for the past champions rule or I wouldnt be able to sleep this season. I would announce a fire sell but I have no one of real value. Frank Gore has nice value but thats about it. (Thank you Jason Witten and Steve Smith for the great seasons you are having).

 

I'll take some of your players for free...:lol:

 

LT for Gore? haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.