Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Midnight Madness questions

Featured Replies

Is UK having their midnight madness tonight? It is a week ahead of everyone else, correct?

 

Will it be broadcast on any NKY tv stations?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year BCG found a loophole,so we went a week earlier than most teams.

It will be televised live, correct?

It will be televised live, correct?

 

I believe the UK sports network, or big blue sports network, or whatever is carrying it, and ESPNU is going to show part of it.

It will be televised live, correct?

 

Yes

I'm relegated to watching on TV since I wasn't able to get tickets after waking up at 5 in the morning last Saturday.

I'm relegated to watching on TV since I wasn't able to get tickets after waking up at 5 in the morning last Saturday.

 

 

I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat.

I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat.

 

Ditto!!!:idunno: There will be plenty of scalpers trying to get $20-$40 per ticket if you really want to go..I bought tickets for the Blue/White game from Ticketmaster for $20 each.

Does anyone know if it will be on Dish Network? In the past Fox Sports South has carried BBSN broadcast...

Ditto!!!:idunno: There will be plenty of scalpers trying to get $20-$40 per ticket if you really want to go..I bought tickets for the Blue/White game from Ticketmaster for $20 each.

 

They are only 10 dollars.

They are only 10 dollars.

 

By the time ticketmaster gets done with you they are close to $20 each.

I think BCG found the loop hole last year. The loop had something to do each player being able to have an hour of individual workout a week before the official date. So they all planned their individal workout at the same time. Friday night at 7:30pm.

They are only 10 dollars.

 

I didn't mean to say each. My mistake.:eek: My total was $25.80 for two tickets.

So are you guys for sure it will be on TV... What Network is BBSN.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.