What teams do you love to hate?

HT721

Colorado. Not hate, but let's say an intense dislike. Goes back to the "5-down" series that got them a share of the national championship.

Colorado is sCUm. They have some of the worst fans in the nation. They could care less about football, they just show up drunk and throw stuff if their team is losing.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can you hate ND?

1. Louisville

2. Tennessee

3. Southern Cal

4. Ohio State

5. Florida

Easy for many.

1966 "the tie" vs. Michigan State. Deliberately tied knowing that they had one more game to play and ran it up on USC to sway the voters and nothing MSU could do about it.

1977 Beat Texas in Cotton Bowl and kept throwing to run up a 38-10 win. Then leapfrogged a better Alabama team to claim the title.

How many times did they get a major bowl only to lose? Schedule is never that tough IMO and scattered Michigan, USC and some other good team out amongst service academies and regional teams.

I'm not saying their not great, just that for some there is plenty to hate. :D

I disagree, The Univeristy of Notre Dame is a Catholic institution. People hate ND because they were dominant yeard ago. To me I would compare them to UK before Duke.

I don't know. Any team that has had their own Television station for seasons has to be in the same league as Duke (ESPN). :D

Easy for many.

1966 "the tie" vs. Michigan State. Deliberately tied knowing that they had one more game to play and ran it up on USC to sway the voters and nothing MSU could do about it.

1977 Beat Texas in Cotton Bowl and kept throwing to run up a 38-10 win. Then leapfrogged a better Alabama team to claim the title.

How many times did they get a major bowl only to lose? Schedule is never that tough IMO and scattered Michigan, USC and some other good team out amongst service academies and regional teams.

I'm not saying their not great, just that for some there is plenty to hate. :D

They had trouble running the ball and Joe Montana was the QB. They had to keep moving the ball to keep a pretty solid RB off the field for the Longhorns, ... I believe his name was Earl Campbell!

Florida State

Ohio State

That's pretty much it for me. I have a few favorites. With the rest, it generally depends on whether they have players I like or dislike.

For example, I don't dislike LSU, but I'm not a big Les Miles fan, so I generally don't want them to win at this point in time.

How can you hate ND?

Statements like that from their fans make it very easy. The fans are the #1 reason for me. They act like Notre Dame is god's gift to football, when the fact of the matter is, almost my entire life they've been overrated, and nothing more than a media-driven overhyped average program.

Statements like that from their fans make it very easy. The fans are the #1 reason for me. They act like Notre Dame is god's gift to football, when the fact of the matter is, almost my entire life they've been overrated, and nothing more than a media-driven overhyped average program.

Sounds a lot like UK hoops, eh? :D