Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC North

Featured Replies

Even as a Bengals fan I think the Ravens are the class of the division this year. How do you guys project the division finish this year?

 

For me:

Ravens

Bengals

Steelers

Browns

 

I could see the Steelers finishing second if they come back strong, but I don't know if the Ravens will relinquish their hold. The Bengals are showing major promise, but I want to see how they match up with Baltimore.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it stands now:

 

Ravens

 

Bengals

Steelers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Browns

 

*All could change depending on how the Bengals/Ravens Steelers/Ravens games play out!

Pittsburgh

 

Baltimore

Cincinnati

Interesting.

 

I'm just not prepared to drop the Steelers based on two weeks worth of football. I'm not ready to anoint Baltimore because they can pass the ball against the NFL junior varsity. To be honest, I considered putting the Bengals above Baltimore and I would have if San Diego had beat the Ravens. As it was, considering the past and that the Ravens are 3-0, I had to leave them at #2.

 

Nah...scratch that...

 

Pittsburgh

Cincinnati

Baltimore

 

How's that?

Even as a Bengals fan I think the Ravens are the class of the division this year. How do you guys project the division finish this year?

 

For me:

Ravens

Bengals

Steelers

Browns

 

I could see the Steelers finishing second if they come back strong, but I don't know if the Ravens will relinquish their hold. The Bengals are showing major promise, but I want to see how they match up with Baltimore.

 

As it stands now:

 

Ravens

 

Bengals

Steelers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Browns

 

*All could change depending on how the Bengals/Ravens Steelers/Ravens games play out!

 

I am not ready to crown the Ravens as the class of the division just by beating two win less teams in the Browns and Chiefs. Then you just never know what your going to get with San Diego. We should find out for sure what Baltimore really is this year in the next few weeks. Honestly if it wasn't for a fluke play in the first game of the year this year, I think the Bengals have been more impressive than the Ravens.

 

I really can't couldn't tell you who the best team in the division actually is. I think it really is a toss up between the Bengals, Ravens and the Steelers. I would be surprised to see both wild cards come out of this division this year.

  • Author

All valid points, but the Ravens looked really good to me in the win over the Chargers. They still have a good defense and they appear to have an improved offense and that is what scares me. Flacco plus the 3 headed run game is a scary proposition.

 

I sincerely hope Cincy rises to the top, but like I said, I really want to see how they matchup with the Ravens.

Baltimore has been the most impressive team in the league thus far, and if Flacco keeps producing like he has been, they will win it easily.

 

I say,

 

1. Ravens

2. Steelers

2. Bengals

4. Browns

 

I see the Steelers and Bengals tying.

The Raves have looked very tough this year so far.

 

Against two very bad teams, and a terrible play call in SD. I'm not sold yet.

Against two very bad teams, and a terrible play call in SD. I'm not sold yet.

 

I think Baltimore is the best team in all of the NFL.

Baltimore has been the most impressive team in the league thus far, and if Flacco keeps producing like he has been, they will win it easily.

 

I say,

 

1. Ravens

2. Steelers

2. Bengals

4. Browns

 

I see the Steelers and Bengals tying.

 

I'm no where near sold on the Ravens. They have played 2 terrible teams and the back end of their schedule is a bit harder. They beat NE and then we can talk. The Bengals have beat 2 potential playoffs teams you could argue they are looking just as good IMO. Just because Baltimore beat 2 bad teams and one was a blow out. Chargers were in the game the whole way and if not for a bad play call could have won it. I don't think their D is as good as people think.

Baltimore has been the most impressive team in the league thus far, and if Flacco keeps producing like he has been, they will win it easily.

 

I say,

 

1. Ravens

2. Steelers

2. Bengals

4. Browns

 

I see the Steelers and Bengals tying.

 

The Bengals IMO are a fluke play away in Week 1, from being even more impressive than Baltimore.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.