Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC North

Featured Replies

That's how I would have had it 3 weeks ago too. To not have Baltimore in front of Pitt now is quite the stretch. Pittsburgh's plan has been run the ball, let Ben throw in the 4th, and play great D. Well they can't run the ball.

 

Not a stretch at all. I think after this week that Pitt will be one game behind both cincy and Balt.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Any thoughts change based on this past weekends games?

 

I still think the Ravens are the team to beat, they looked good on the road versus the Pats, Flacco is very impressive.

 

Glad to see the Bengals pull out a win regardless of how ugly.

 

Good win for the Steelers as well.

The Ravens and Steelers will finish 1-2, the Bengals third, Browns 4th.

Any thoughts change based on this past weekends games?

 

I still think the Ravens are the team to beat, they looked good on the road versus the Pats, Flacco is very impressive.

 

Glad to see the Bengals pull out a win regardless of how ugly.

 

Good win for the Steelers as well.

 

After 6 games, I have the Ravens, Bengals and Steelers all tied at 4-2.

 

I still think Pittsburgh wins the division over a tough Baltimore team.

I can't help but think the Ravens are doing it with smoke and mirrors. Their D is old, and their WRs suck.

I can't help but think the Ravens are doing it with smoke and mirrors. Their D is old, and their WRs suck.

 

You still can't run on the Ravens D, but people are throwing it on them.

  • Author
I can't help but think the Ravens are doing it with smoke and mirrors. Their D is old, and their WRs suck.

 

Their WRs aren't great, but Flacco is playing really well. They may be old but they seem to have all the pieces needed to make a legitimate run.

I can't help but think the Ravens are doing it with smoke and mirrors. Their D is old, and their WRs suck.

 

I agree their D isn't really that good either.

I agree their D isn't really that good either.

 

I didn't necessarily say that. I don't know how it still is good, given how old their key guys are.

I didn't necessarily say that. I don't know how it still is good, given how old their key guys are.

 

They are #1 against the rush right now and 20 something against the pass. Tell me what good running teams they faced so far? SD is the only one that you can even make an argument for and LT just simply isn't the LT of the old. They have faced KC, NE, Cle, and SD.

They are #1 against the rush right now and 20 something against the pass. Tell me what good running teams they faced so far? SD is the only one that you can even make an argument for and LT just simply isn't the LT of the old. They have faced KC, NE, Cle, and SD.

 

The Bengals aren't a good running team either, but they'll try to run it anyway. I have a feeling this week is the start of a 1-4 or 0-5 slide for the Bengals unless they open the offense up more.

The Bengals aren't a good running team either, but they'll try to run it anyway. I have a feeling this week is the start of a 1-4 or 0-5 slide for the Bengals unless they open the offense up more.

 

The Bengals are 11 out of 32 in rush yards. :idunno: I guess Minnesota isn't a good run team either? They are 3 yards ahead of the Bengals.

The Bengals are 11 out of 32 in rush yards. :idunno: I guess Minnesota isn't a good run team either? They are 3 yards ahead of the Bengals.

 

Benson was 3rd in the league before last week. I like the power package they use with # 74. That guys a mountain!

I can't help but think the Ravens are doing it with smoke and mirrors. Their D is old, and their WRs suck.

 

I'm not sure about the offense. They keep playing well. I'm not sold on them yet, but they're making a strong case.

 

But, I definitely expected the defense to take a hit this year with the departure of Ryan and the three guys he took to New York with him. Bart Scott was a big part of the defense.

 

Not to mention, they said goodbye to McAlister and Rolle at the corners.

 

And, on top of that, you're right. Many of the key guys are getting some gray in their beards.

They are #1 against the rush right now and 20 something against the pass. Tell me what good running teams they faced so far? SD is the only one that you can even make an argument for and LT just simply isn't the LT of the old. They have faced KC, NE, Cle, and SD.

 

I agree.

 

New England was top 5 or 6 in rushing last year. They just won't run it when Brady is playing. But, they are capable. I say say it's not that NE can't run it, it's that they won't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.