Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC North

Featured Replies

Baltimore has been the most impressive team in the league thus far, .

 

I have trouble agreeing based simply off of their schedule so far.

 

SD is off to its usual slow start. KC stinks to high heaven only to be out-stunk by Cleveland.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have trouble agreeing based simply off of their schedule so far.

 

SD is off to its usual slow start. KC stinks to high heaven only to be out-stunk by Cleveland.

 

:thumb:

 

I'm not guzzling the Ravens Kool-Aid yet. When I see Flacco and his no-name WR's light it up against a real NFL team, then I'll be impressed. I also don't think the Ravens defense is as good this year. They allowed 24 points to KC and gave up 478 yards to San Diego (421 through the air). They had a lot of turnover on that side. In addition to losing Rex Ryan, he took three guys with him to NY, and they have two new starting corners. I think we'll see a drop-off when they start facing real offenses...like San Diego.

 

But, to be fair, I wouldn't have bet on Baltimore being capable of 300 passing yards against anybody heading into the season.

 

I think the Bengals will be better than the Ravens this season.

  • Author
:thumb:

 

I'm not guzzling the Ravens Kool-Aid yet. When I see Flacco and his no-name WR's light it up against a real NFL team, then I'll be impressed. I also don't think the Ravens defense is as good this year. They allowed 24 points to KC and gave up 478 yards to San Diego (421 through the air). They had a lot of turnover on that side. In addition to losing Rex Ryan, he took three guys with him to NY, and they have two new starting corners. I think we'll see a drop-off when they start facing real offenses...like San Diego.

 

But, to be fair, I wouldn't have bet on Baltimore being capable of 300 passing yards against anybody heading into the season.

 

I think the Bengals will be better than the Ravens this season.

 

I hope you are right!

I think Baltimore goes to New England this weekend. That will clear things up as to how good Baltimore is.

 

Bengals should be 3-0 but still have a lot to prove.

 

I think Steelers need Polamula back. If any thing two losses have made them mad !

 

Long, long way to go !

I am not ready to crown the Ravens as the class of the division just by beating two win less teams in the Browns and Chiefs. Then you just never know what your going to get with San Diego. We should find out for sure what Baltimore really is this year in the next few weeks. Honestly if it wasn't for a fluke play in the first game of the year this year, I think the Bengals have been more impressive than the Ravens.

 

I really can't couldn't tell you who the best team in the division actually is. I think it really is a toss up between the Bengals, Ravens and the Steelers. I would be surprised to see both wild cards come out of this division this year.

 

Which is why I said as it stands now.:thumb:

I think Baltimore goes to New England this weekend. That will clear things up as to how good Baltimore is.

 

Bengals should be 3-0 but still have a lot to prove.

 

I think Steelers need Polamula back. If any thing two losses have made them mad !

 

Long, long way to go !

 

Pittsburgh is a coin flip away from being 0-3. How mad can they be?

People do understand that Baltimore played in the AFC title game last year w/ a rookie QB who looks like his career is going the right way? He wins games on the road and at home. They're pretty good. KC scored on some non offensive plays.

Pittsburgh is a coin flip away from being 0-3. How mad can they be?

 

And being two dropped passes from being 3-0.

No change from what I thought before the year started.

 

1. Pittsburgh

2. Baltimore

3. Cincinnati

4. Cleveland

No change from what I thought before the year started.

 

1. Pittsburgh

2. Baltimore

3. Cincinnati

4. Cleveland

 

I have a lot of tendencies that would agree with you. Like 5wide I am not sold on Baltimore yet, and I would call 2 and 3 a tossup at this point. I usually dont make any predictions before week 7. I should probably shut up and wait again.:idunno:

1. Balt

 

2.Cincy

3. Pitt

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cleve worst in the NFL!

And being two dropped passes from being 3-0.

 

Yeah well it's all how you look at it. If I were a Pittsburgh fan I'd be worried. They could easily be 0-3 and two other teams in their division could be 3-0. They're essentially 2 games behind the two teams in front of them. It will probably take 11 wins or more to get in the playoffs. SD isn't an easy game this week.

No change from what I thought before the year started.

 

1. Pittsburgh

2. Baltimore

3. Cincinnati

4. Cleveland

 

That's how I would have had it 3 weeks ago too. To not have Baltimore in front of Pitt now is quite the stretch. Pittsburgh's plan has been run the ball, let Ben throw in the 4th, and play great D. Well they can't run the ball.

Pittsburgh

Baltimore

 

Bengals

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cleveland

 

Bengals are not quite there, but they will be soon.

Yeah well it's all how you look at it. If I were a Pittsburgh fan I'd be worried. They could easily be 0-3 and two other teams in their division could be 3-0. They're essentially 2 games behind the two teams in front of them. It will probably take 11 wins or more to get in the playoffs. SD isn't an easy game this week.

 

I agree it all how you look at it. Pittsburgh is nortorious for slow starts. Another reason I like that we don't play Balt till the second half of the season. Tough game this Sunday, but I expect Steelers to be 4-2 after week six.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.