Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK is cutting faculty, but....

Featured Replies

Duh! We all know that sports are way more important than school!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

 

How many Trinity academic meets do you attend? :sssh::p

  • Replies 96
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then the school should stop paying any money to the athletic department's employees, all 73 of them.

 

 

You obviously have access to how many athletic department employees that the University of Kentucky pays the salaries for. What positions are they, and how much do they make?

Come on now the Trinity academic team has probably raised so much money the football team can let people in for free.

How many Trinity academic meets do you attend? :sssh::p

 

Nice!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You obviously have access to how many athletic department employees that the University of Kentucky pays the salaries for. What positions are they, and how much do they make?

 

I'd imagine he's using the Lexington Herald-Leader's website.

You obviously have access to how many athletic department employees that the University of Kentucky pays the salaries for. What positions are they, and how much do they make?

 

Everybody has access to that under Kentucky Open Record laws.

Everybody has access to that under Kentucky Open Record laws.

 

 

I'm too lazy to do that much research. :D I just figured RP already had, and could fill us in on exactly what those positions are, and how much money the University spends yearly on those salaries. I would agree with RockPride that if job is in the athletic department, then their salaries should be paid by the UKAA, and not by the University of Kentucky.

I'm too lazy to do that much research. :D I just figured RP already had, and could fill us in on exactly what those positions are, and how much money the University spends yearly on those salaries. I would agree with RockPride that if job is in the athletic department, then their salaries should be paid by the UKAA, and not by the University of Kentucky.

 

I'm with ya! :lol::lol:

 

I think that most coaches make enough money and should pay their own membership to a golf club.

I would agree with RockPride that if job is in the athletic department, then their salaries should be paid by the UKAA, and not by the University of Kentucky.

 

Depends on the nature of the jobs for the 73 employees in question. I would like to see something showing how many employees of the athletic department are paid by the University and what the nature of those jobs are. Where did the 73 number come from? Is this athletic support staff entirely or are we including maintenance and service staff also?

 

UK has an enormous amount of athletic facilities, considering all sports. Does the University own those facilities (I'm talking about the physical plant, property and equipment) or are they owned by the UKAA?

 

The employees needed to maintain and service the facilities would normally be hired and paid by the owners of those facilities, whichever the case may be.

Depends on the nature of the jobs for the 73 employees in question. I would like to see something showing how many employees of the athletic department are paid by the University and what the nature of those jobs are. Where did the 73 number come from? Is this athletic support staff entirely or are we including maintenance and service staff also?

 

UK has an enormous amount of athletic facilities, considering all sports. Does the University own those facilities (I'm talking about the physical plant, property and equipment) or are they owned by the UKAA?

 

The employees needed to maintain and service the facilities would normally be hired and paid by the owners of those facilities, whichever the case may be.

 

 

I agree, and that is why I was wanting to know exactly what the jobs were, and how much their salaries were.

I work for UK in the PPD. Our department bills athletics for our services, so I don't know how that would translate into who is actually paying us.

Edited by pigman

You obviously have access to how many athletic department employees that the University of Kentucky pays the salaries for. What positions are they, and how much do they make?

 

Give me a bit, and I'll add it all up...

You obviously have access to how many athletic department employees that the University of Kentucky pays the salaries for. What positions are they, and how much do they make?

 

It covers most of the athletic department...the salaries paid by the University total: $6,142,853.00 . . . I certainly think the Athletic Department should fit that bill.

I'd imagine he's using the Lexington Herald-Leader's website.

nope..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.