Baltimore 31 San Diego 26

KNOWITALL

It's based on talent, which they have plenty of. Unfortunately, Norv Turner is the head coach.

I agree. I think people need to quit acting surprised when the Chargers lose, considering they've done so about 50% of the time over the last 20 games or so.

This is two games in a row when opposing teams have actually had decent offensive games against Baltimore's defense. I not saying they are not good anymore, they are still one of the best, but I think not having Rex Ryan as the DC anymore is definitely going to hurt that defense some and not make them as dominating. Which we have seen so far the first two weeks.

This is two games in a row when opposing teams have actually had decent offensive games against Baltimore's defense. I not saying they are not good anymore, they are still one of the best, but I think not having Rex Ryan as the DC anymore is definitely going to hurt that defense some and not make them as dominating. Which we have seen so far the first two weeks.

Good point. Unfortunately their O has drastically improved.

It's based on talent, which they have plenty of. Unfortunately, Norv Turner is the head coach.

I agree. I think people need to quit acting surprised when the Chargers lose, considering they've done so about 50% of the time over the last 20 games or so.

As long as they can make the playoffs and play spoiler to the Colts, I don't care what they do.

I thought the decision by Neenee was poor on the 2nd down catch during the last drive. I know 3rd and 2 is more than manageable for an offense like SD, but if doesn't try to make a move on the defender, he has a first down and SD has four more downs to score. The 4th down read by Ray Lewis was absurd, he's still great after 14 seasons.