September 21, 200917 yr Baltimore worries me more than any team in the AFC. No disrespect towards Tenn, NE, Indy and SD. The Ratbirds are a mirror image of the Steelers. Maybe that isn't a good thing this year.
September 21, 200917 yr Maybe that isn't a good thing this year. who knows how this thing will turn out...
September 21, 200917 yr I put some cash on Balt. When Balt can throw the ball they become a scary team. That time is now! Honestly I thought Oak outplayed SD. That tells you something about SD. LT out hurts but their defense looks much softer than I thought they would be. Rivers is coming into his own though.
September 21, 200917 yr Actually, I thought the Chargers played much better this week. With 3/5 of the offensive line, LT, and Jamal Williams all out, I think Baltimore should have beaten them pretty good, but the Chargers played tougher. Still no pass rush and very little running game to speak of. I have, however, come around to the fact that we will not win with Norv Turner as head coach. The call on 4th and 2 was awful, and the clock management by the coach at the end of the first half cost them a TD.
September 21, 200917 yr Maybe that isn't a good thing this year. The Steelers and Ravens will still finish 1-2 in the North...
September 21, 200917 yr The Steelers and Ravens will still finish 1-2 in the North... But maybe not in that order.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.