PureFan

Who wins this one?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenup County is building up a head of steam with a 2 game winning streak. This game is at home and Coach has had an extra week to prepare the team. The boys have been improving each week. This one is yours Musketeers - go out and get it done!

The story of this game is the same as it has been all year for GC. If either team stops the run, chances are, they win the game. That being said, I think that Coal Grove's line is better but I think Greenup Co. has a much better backfield.

Waiting to see what Coupon has to say about Carter's improvement with the plays before I make a prediction. Still think that as long as the line "BRINGS IT" on Friday that Greenup wins this one.

NO STUPID PENALTIES!!!!

The story of this game is the same as it has been all year for GC. If either team stops the run, chances are, they win the game. That being said, I think that Coal Grove's line is better but I think Greenup Co. has a much better backfield.

Waiting to see what Coupon has to say about Carter's improvement with the plays before I make a prediction. Still think that as long as the line "BRINGS IT" on Friday that Greenup wins this one.

NO STUPID PENALTIES!!!!

:thumb:

NO STUPID PENALTIES!!!!

Carter will be full-go this week, A good rotation of Waugh,Lyle and Carter will provide lots of fresh legs this week, and lots of yards on the ground. Go ahead #10, pick GC and have no worries.

Greenup Co. continues their winning ways this week.

Carter is used to moving the ball against the likes of: Woodford Co., Bryan Station, Johnson Central and Dixie Heights. Coal Grove will not seem like a big deal to him. He adds the mojo that GC has been looking for – and it’s contagious.

Carter is used to moving the ball against the likes of: Woodford Co., Bryan Station, Johnson Central and Dixie Heights. Coal Grove will not seem like a big deal to him. He adds the mojo that GC has been looking for – and it’s contagious.

I love your prediction GB.

:thumb: Still I hope the O line has improved more.

Will Greenup get an injured lineman back this week? I have heard a lot of good things about him and just wondered if he would be returning.

I think Greenup better be ready to play some mean football in this one because Coal Grove is likely going to be very good. I do agree wholeheartedly with Graybeard, though, in that the addition of Carter helps this team in so many ways.

Greenup needs this win before heading into district play. I think they get it.