PureFan

Who wins this one?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Still I hope the O line has improved more.

The line has continued to improve each week. Copley reviews the game film and each player is given a play-by-play analysis of their position on Monday. Each player can see what they did on each down and what they need to work on to improve. They are also given a comprehensive "grade" (percentage) for their performance. These grades have continued to improve both individually and as a whole.

Keep up the good work Musketeers, the future is in your hands. :ylsuper:

I agree, Graybeard. They are the ones we never hear about, they don't get their pictures in the paper or get talked about on BGP. They are the unsung heroes!

I've never seen any back rack up big yards without a good OL. Some backs can get through a small hole like (CARTER and Alber). And some require bigger holes. But all backs need blocking. Most people don't ever thank the linemen for that big long run. Or that yard they needed up the middle.

I first want to say . I HOPE GREENUP CO. WINS. But after looking at the scores of the games that DBHS has played is really something to take a look at. They avg. over 42 ppg in the first four games. I don't know the strength of schedule they play. But Ohio plays some good football. They are also giving up 26 ppg. I think if Greenup is going to win this one they will have to let Mr Carter run wild. I think he and the other backs can push it down the field. The question is can Greenup Co. stop a very strong offense of Dawson Bryant.:idunno: I hope so

I love our offensive line and they are improving each week and I can tell you Lyle better be telling his lineman how much he loves them.

GCHS will win this one at home but I predict a close one 28-21

Looking at the first four games of DBHS. The Muskies may need to score in the upper 30's to mid 40's. They must have some kind of offense. They avg. 42 ppg. :eek: Good luck GC and have a great game.

I know a little about Coal Grove seeing as though they were my school's big rival back in the day. They always seem to put together a big, strong team. On that note, I still don't think that they will be able to stop Greenup's speedy backfield. Greenup needs to come out focused and play their hearts out. No doubt if they play like they did against Raceland, they will for sure come out on top. Minus the silly penalties. :ylsuper:

I know a little about Coal Grove seeing as though they were my school's big rival back in the day. They always seem to put together a big, strong team. On that note, I still don't think that they will be able to stop Greenup's speedy backfield. Greenup needs to come out focused and play their hearts out. No doubt if they play like they did against Raceland, they will for sure come out on top. Minus the silly penalties. :ylsuper:

Very good assessment and I couldn't say it any better.:thumb:

Thanks Tomcat!... and I agree, if Greenup is focused and plays with heart and determination they will win this one and head into district play next week with another win under their belts!

Go Greenup