PureFan

Who wins this one?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys are more focused this week than I have seen them all year. The Raceland win seems to have really flipped a switch. They are really buying, studying scouting reports, watching film at home, and practicing extremely hard. New lights look great for Friday, everyone needs to come out and support these boys and all their hard work.

Edited by Coupon21

Greenup is sure not getting any respect on Ohio high school sports boards. They say game won't be close. I hope we prove them wrong.:clap:
Just read the same thing, Most of those are Coal Grove supporters who have no idea what GC can do on Friday. It was the same people who claimed Ironton would kill Ashland. Buckeye- a useless nut.:lol:

Muskies don't listen to them. They claimed in 2001 they were gonna come into Ram Stadium and show us what Ohio football was about.

They went home with a 31-7 loss.

It's Coal Grove - the only players they have are the ones Lutz didn't want at Ironton. :lol:

This area really hasn't seen a real running qaurterback that I can think of. Maybe Greenup will be the first to really run some type of wildcat type offense. If he's as fast as everyone says it will definately make the game more interesting. It's always more entertaining when there's a QB on the field who can run!

This area really hasn't seen a real running qaurterback that I can think of. Maybe Greenup will be the first to really run some type of wildcat type offense. If he's as fast as everyone says it will definately make the game more interesting. It's always more entertaining when there's a QB on the field who can run!
Hamilton is hurt and wont be the QB, the new QB ran for 195 yrds against Notre Dame when he was at RB. Now he will be in on every offensive play, along with Lyle and Carter.:popcorn: