Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top impact freshmen for 2009-10

Featured Replies

Supposedly Bledsoe gives Wall all he wants everyday in practice. But how much faith can you put in that?

 

Maybe he does in practice, but practice means very little.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he does in practice, but practice means very little.

 

What we talkin about man? Practice?

What we talkin about man? Practice?

 

How'm I supposed to help my teammates in Practice????

Patterson is 6'7" at best...

 

While I agree with you that Patterson is about this height after seeing him in person with my son at a football game... How tall does this make Orton?

2nqbrr9.jpg

  • Author

I have Orton at 6'8" and Cousins at 6'9"...

Patterson may end up being a poor man's Charles Barkley. He's not as thick as Chuck, but he is definitely more ripped.

I am not sure where you are going with this comparison, but I see nothing in common with the games of these two players.

 

Charles Barkley was about 6'4 1/2" or 6'5" with ballhandling skills, a tremendous vertical jump, and a huge backside. Charles Barkley was the best second jumper I have ever seen. He could jump and the air, come back down and quickly jump again quicker and higher than anyone I have ever seen. He was an adequate outside shooter and could take the ball off the board and go coast to coast like no other.

 

I do not see Patrick Patterson having any of these skills. He is a great college player, but not a Charles Barkley.

Looks like PPat is bigger than Orton. The majority of people put Orton at 6'9'' - 6'10''.

Looks like PPat is bigger than Orton. The majority of people put Orton at 6'9'' - 6'10''.

 

He's not... PPat is 6'7 or so... I've been around them both several times.

You and a small army of people. That picture looks pretty convincing.

It's fairly obvious from that picture that Orton is slouching back a bit....He's a good 1-2 inches taller than Patterson.

You and a small army of people. That picture looks pretty convincing.

 

Exactly... and they all say Orton is bigger than Patterson...

I don't know why people don't want to acknowledge PP is not 6'9". I see him every day he's not 6'9" 6'7 1/2 to 6'8".

I don't know why people don't want to acknowledge PP is not 6'9". I see him every day he's not 6'9" 6'7 1/2 to 6'8".

 

Bill Walton was not 7'0". He was a pultry 6'11 1/2.

Bill Walton was not 7'0". He was a pultry 6'11 1/2.

 

Was not! I have a good source that says he was 6'11 15/16".:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.