Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top impact freshmen for 2009-10

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't buy the comparative height stuff.

 

You also don't have to deal with figuring out how tall a kid really is against their listed height on a regular basis.

 

Either way the guy best suited to open up things for Patterson is Orton. He's getting overlooked big time going into this season...

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You also don't have to deal with figuring out how tall a kid really is against their listed height on a regular basis.

 

Either way the guy best suited to open up things for Patterson is Orton. He's getting overlooked big time going into this season...

 

Nope but that doesn't mean that I'm not darn good at it.

 

And I agree about Orton. He busted his tail this offseason in San Fran, and I think it's going to pay bigtime dividends for him...

I think he nails the top 2. Then he messes up. Mason-Griffin? Are you kidding me? I am not that impressed with him at all. I would actually move Avery Bradley up to 3rd. I think he will have a big year.

  • Author
I am not that impressed with him at all.

 

Based on what???

Based on what???

 

I seen him play a high school game and also in the McDonald's All American game. He wasn't impressive in either. At the same time I could have probably phrased it better. Hes a pretty good guard, but when you compare him to a lot of other players I just don't think he stacks up well with them.

  • Author
I seen him play a high school game and also in the McDonald's All American game. He wasn't impressive in either. At the same time I could have probably phrased it better. Hes a pretty good guard, but when you compare him to a lot of other players I just don't think he stacks up well with them.

You are killing me with the "I watched this guy once and know his game" line you continue to to throw out there. Let it go. Please...

I'd love for it to be true, but I don't see Bledsoe as one of the top 11 freshmen in the country....

I'd love for it to be true, but I don't see Bledsoe as one of the top 11 freshmen in the country....

 

Bledsoe has been outperforming Wall so far in practices and scrimmages. No one has been able to stop the guy, not even Wall. Whether or notoo he is one of the top 11 freshman in the nation is debatable but he does deserve to be on this list.

I disagree with most of the list, so not sure how much faith I put in the writer...

 

As do I. No Xavier Henry on this list is ridiculous.

I agree with GT on Orton. I saw him the other day and asked him how much weight he had lost and he said 15 pounds, looks more like 30. Should really help his mobility and he is a physical specimen.

You are killing me with the "I watched this guy once and know his game" line you continue to to throw out there. Let it go. Please...

 

I have watched him play an entire game twice and have watched him on internet clips. Based on what I have saw I don't think hes going to be near the player a lot of other players will be this year in this class. You are killing me by thinking that you are an expert on basketball, but I try to leave you alone. :thumb: :lol:

 

If he has a huge year and is 1st or even 2nd team all freshman I will eat crow and say I was wrong. Will you do the same if he is not? Or do you agree with me?

  • Author
I have watched him play an entire game twice and have watched him on internet clips. Based on what I have saw I don't think hes going to be near the player a lot of other players will be this year in this class. You are killing me by thinking that you are an expert on basketball, but I try to leave you alone. :thumb: :lol:

 

If he has a huge year and is 1st or even 2nd team all freshman I will eat crow and say I was wrong. Will you do the same if he is not? Or do you agree with me?

I don't think TMG will be top 10 in this class because Willie will do a lot of dominating the ball, but he will be very solid for a young guard.

 

And I just call it like it is. If you think you can evaluate someones game by watching one or two games ( one being an All Star game) and some youtube clips, the joke is on you. You could, however, work for Van Coleman who is one of the worst in the scouting business...

You can take my word for it I see Demarcus and Orton ever Monday and Wednesday and the one time I saw Patterson he doesn't compare. Orton and Cousins are towers compared to Patterson.

I don't think TMG will be top 10 in this class because Willie will do a lot of dominating the ball, but he will be very solid for a young guard.

 

And I just call it like it is. If you think you can evaluate someones game by watching one or two games ( one being an All Star game) and some youtube clips, the joke is on you. You could, however, work for Van Coleman who is one of the worst in the scouting business...

 

I am just judging by what I have saw and giving an opinion. I don't claim to be working for anyone. It doesn't take watching a guy 10 times to see that I don't think he is talented as a guy like Avery Bradley for example. Like I said if he proves me wrong I will admit it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.