Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 56 Fleming County 26

Featured Replies

Final. Darrell Cross 270 all purpose yards at halftime.

I hear he is the real deal :thumb:

Go Vikings!

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I hear he is the real deal :thumb:

 

He is probably the best "moves" back I've seen in a long time. The only other back I've seen recently that was as good as him would be Channing Fugate. Fugate has speed and power. Cross has speed and great body movement.

  • Author

Worst part of the night was not the beat down the Panthers received, but the Rowan County trumpeter who blew his horn all night long:madman: In the second half I wanted to:isurrender: to Horatio Hornblower.

I hear he is the real deal :thumb:

 

He's outstanding. I'm still not sure how we stopped him. He's definitely one of the 5-7 best backs in the state.

He has returned a kick off or punt for a touchdown in each of Rowan's four games this season and has returned both in the last two games.

Wow,Congrats to Rowan on a good beating.Look forward to them next week in Maysville!

Congrats to the Vikings!

In what used to be one of the weaker 4A districts, Rowan County and Lawrence County look to be pretty tough these days.

Cross is a track guy, I believe. Any football program that discourages their players from participating in track is doing them and their program a disservice.

Glad to see the Vikings getting it done alot of years of Peterson running up big numbers on them!

I hear he is the real deal :thumb:

 

Trust me, he is.

Coach Brown and his staff have truly done an outstanding job with the football program at Rowan Co. I thought this would be a close game after the way Fleming Co. played against Raceland. This game was over early.

How did Fleming County get their points? You used to be able to find out information of the local teams in the Mason County paper, but they only cover the Royals and not very well at that either.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.