Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals and Sunday blackout?

Featured Replies

Man, it's going to be terrible if this thing is blacked out. I always look forward to the first NFL Sunday of the year.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will "sell out" by then. They just need to have a good start and people will start buying up all the tickets.

I think I'll be going...Not 100% though.

I would imagine if it gets close to say 1k or so left, WKRC will buy the tickets up.

They would lose a fair amount of advertising dollars from 1:00 to 4:00.

Everyone complains that they're not selling out. Yet, everyone complains that Brown sucks and needs a GM. What do you want? If they keep selling out, Brown isn't going to do anything.

Everyone complains that they're not selling out. Yet, everyone complains that Brown sucks and needs a GM. What do you want? If they keep selling out, Brown isn't going to do anything.

 

Quite the anomaly, huh?

I will be there as well.

 

Went to the UK / Miami game and got into "football mode."

 

And yes, football mode includes drinking way too early on Sundays.

Heck I will be in the area come Sunday for the Octoberfest(ky version), I might go since my Steelers will already have played in the Thursday night game.

12:00 news said they had 3000 left.

 

Was this on the local news there in Cincy? Surely they can get rid of 3000, if that's the case.

Everyone complains that they're not selling out. Yet, everyone complains that Brown sucks and needs a GM. What do you want? If they keep selling out, Brown isn't going to do anything.

 

Up until the last 2-3 years many games were blackouts over the past 10 or so years. MB does not care he still makes a lot of money win or lose, sell out or non sell out. He got a good deal from Hamilton County and with the league revenue sharing he is well taken care of.

$72 is the cheapest ticket I saw available and its up top.

 

HSSRB used to tell me that I am tighter than skin on a hot dog. No chance in heck am I paying $72.

$72 is the cheapest ticket I saw available and its up top.

 

HSSRB used to tell me that I am tighter than skin on a hot dog. No chance in heck am I paying $72.

 

I think this past year was the first time they have not gone up since the Marvin Era. 20 bucks a quarter is what I tell my buddy :lol:

$72 is the cheapest ticket I saw available and its up top.

 

HSSRB used to tell me that I am tighter than skin on a hot dog. No chance in heck am I paying $72.

 

My season tickets are $70 and they're not up top....

 

It baffles me how some of the higher up seats seem to be more pricey than the lower ones...:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.