Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals and Sunday blackout?

Featured Replies

I was curious to see what the odds were of the Bengals selling out by Thursday. I'll be really disappointed if it's not on. If you have the NFL ticket, this doesn't help, right?

  • Replies 86
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you still have to buy the PSL per season ticket?

Its my understanding that if its not sold out 72 hours prior you cannot watch it on the dish package.

Do you still have to buy the PSL per season ticket?

 

Yes. This past off season people were practically giving them buy 1 get one 1.

So the Bengals still have not sold out their game against Denver? I thought I heard that they had already?

So the Bengals still have not sold out their game against Denver? I thought I heard that they had already?

 

They're still on sale through their site so I assume that means they haven't sold out.:idunno:

They need a win against Denver, if they don't they may only sell out the Pitt and Cleveland game. I would expect the Chicago game to be a sell out, they should travel well knowing tickets are available for face value.

They need a win against Denver, if they don't they may only sell out the Pitt and Cleveland game. I would expect the Chicago game to be a sell out, they should travel well knowing tickets are available for face value.

 

If they don't win against Denver with Kyle Orton throwing to a half hearted reciever I won't tune in if they do sell out!

Anyone have an idea of how many tickets are left? Heck, if it ain't a sell out a man could probably go to the game and get tickets cheap. Surely it will sell out.

  • Author
Anyone have an idea of how many tickets are left? Heck, if it ain't a sell out a man could probably go to the game and get tickets cheap. Surely it will sell out.

 

From what I've heard, there are "several" thousand tickets left. That's just a rumor though.

From what I've heard, there are "several" thousand tickets left. That's just a rumor though.

 

I read on another board that their was around 2000 left.

  • Author
I read on another board that their was around 2000 left.

 

If that's the case, I think that is feasible by Thursday.

I know the Bengals were bad last year but I am surprised that they can't sell out the opener.

If they game is blacked out will it also be blacked out on direct TV?

Thursday at 1pm is the deadline if they can get it down to 500 I think the Bengals will take care of the rest. My guess is its just a local black out and if there is 2,000 left I don't think there gonna cut it down to 1500.

Edited by John Anthony

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.