Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals and Sunday blackout?

Featured Replies

If they game is blacked out will it also be blacked out on direct TV?

 

Is the blackout for the Cincinnati CBS affiliate, or does it also affect the Louisville, Lexington and Hazard affiliates? Because I usually watch the Bengals on CBS-27 out of Lexington.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the blackout for the Cincinnati CBS affiliate, or does it also affect the Louisville, Lexington and Hazard affiliates? Because I usually watch the Bengals on CBS-27 out of Lexington.

 

good question...

Is the blackout for the Cincinnati CBS affiliate, or does it also affect the Louisville, Lexington and Hazard affiliates? Because I usually watch the Bengals on CBS-27 out of Lexington.

 

It has to do with how close in proximity the station is to Cincy. In our case Lexington falls within that distance. I think its 75 or 85 miles. I just know in the past, when it's a blackout the Lexington affiliate doesn't carry the game.

My season tickets are $70 and they're not up top....

 

It baffles me how some of the higher up seats seem to be more pricey than the lower ones...:idunno:

 

It depends on what part and how far back in the end zone. Some would rather be up to between the 30-30 on each side than be in the corner of the end zone.

It has to do with how close in proximity the station is to Cincy. In our case Lexington falls within that distance. I think its 75 or 85 miles. I just know in the past, when it's a blackout the Lexington affiliate doesn't carry the game.

 

Does it completely black out, or do they go to another CBS game? I assume this has happened here before, but I honestly can't remember. Too many Sunday afternoon naps!

Does it completely black out, or do they go to another CBS game? I assume this has happened here before, but I honestly can't remember. Too many Sunday afternoon naps!

 

When they used to be blacked out on a regular basis, they always showed the Cleveland Browns.

 

That was when Tim Couch was there, too. Not sure if they'll go with Indy, Cleveland, or Tenn. My guess is Cleveland.

Usually they go to closest game, like Cleveland, but Browns are being visited by the Vikings. Networks go by visiting team and CBS is AFC. They will probably just go to the national game.

  • Author

I'm hoping we can avoid all this speculation and just sell out.

If its blacked out I THINK we will get one game on TV @ 1 and one @ 4.

I drove by a bar is southgate that had a sign out front that said Please buy bengals tickets. Thought it was kinda funny.

Does it completely black out, or do they go to another CBS game? I assume this has happened here before, but I honestly can't remember. Too many Sunday afternoon naps!

 

They will pick up another game. Usually it is Clevland, hopefully it won't be.:puke:

  • Author

Has anyone heard anything on the potential sell out?

If it is a blackout, cant we go to a bar that has Nfl ticket to watch the game. I would think Willies would have it on tv, wouldnt they?

If it is a blackout, cant we go to a bar that has Nfl ticket to watch the game. I would think Willies would have it on tv, wouldnt they?

 

Sunday ticket will be a blackout too, if I'm not mistaken.

Sunday ticket will be a blackout too, if I'm not mistaken.

 

You are correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.