Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Question

Featured Replies

I can't envision many scenarios where I would not take Adrian Peterson...

AP without a second thought.

It would be between Peterson and MJD, I'd rather have the 2nd pick and let someone make the decision for me.

It would be between Peterson and MJD, I'd rather have the 2nd pick and let someone make the decision for me.

 

 

That's where I fall. :thumb:

AP, probably. MJD and Michael Turner are nearly on the same level for me. That 2nd pick would be tough for me I'd say.

AP or MJD.

 

I got MJD with the 7th pick in one draft. :lol:

I am allowed to "freeze" one player from last years team. I have to choose between Michael Turner, Steven Jackson, and DeAngelo Williams. I have changed my mind everyday since the season ended last year. The magazines say Turner, but I'm not so sure.

AP or MJD.

 

I got MJD with the 7th pick in one draft. :lol:

 

:eek:Must have played with a bunch of first timers...

:eek:Must have played with a bunch of first timers...

 

No just some not so smart people, I guess :D.

It would be between Peterson and MJD, I'd rather have the 2nd pick and let someone make the decision for me.

 

I would rather have the 1st pick and take AP.

I just got lucky in my other draft. I had the 2nd pick and I was sitting there thinking "Well I guess I'll get Turner" Then dude takes Fitz with his 1st pick and AP fell to me, I was pretty pumped. Got Barber with my 2nd rounder, and P. Manning with the 3rd!

Someone took Fitz first? I'm seriously in the wrong leagues.

All Day, unless the league gives points for completions. If the league gives points for completions, I would take Peyton first.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.