Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Pitino Soap Opera needs a name

Featured Replies

It seemed like a soap opera to me until I read the stuff about Sypher saying she was paid to marry her husband, then I realized this would make for a great Maury Povich/Steve Wilkos/Jerry Springer 1 hour special.

 

The whole situation is just trashy and embarrasing

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Hard to D-Sypher"

 

:laugh:This one has my vote as well, nice going Coup!! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.......:thumb::lol:

I didn't think of it, but I like....

 

"Scenes from an Italian Restaurant"

 

so catchy it could almost be a song. :cool:

 

Nice.......and welcome to bgp H.S.! :thumb:

"Hard to D-Sypher"

 

:thumb:

Nice one!

I hear the sax now.

 

Welcome to the board Hot Shot. :thumb:

 

Are you sure it's the sax you're hearing and not the.........well you know????

 

:lol:

"Hard to D-Sypher"

 

Great one!

"Hard to D-Sypher"

 

BY far the best one so far.

Are you sure it's the sax you're hearing and not the.........well you know????

 

:lol:

"No sax before the fight."

I've got a dandy, but it would get me booted ... :D

I've got a dandy, but it would get me booted ... :D

 

Me too, I have a few of those. :lol:

 

Right now my vote still has to go to post #3 and coupon 21. :notworthy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.