Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Pitino Soap Opera needs a name

Featured Replies

"The Pitino's Bombino"

 

mm00007.gif

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the rest of us would do if we would have been in Pitino's situation?

Strange quote from Pitino's sister-in-law. Not for any reason relating to this case, just the extremely illogical nature of it.

 

"I'm not Jesus Christ, who am I to forgive anybody?" Vogt said. "We've all done things in our life (that we regret). But unfortunately, we don't get them written in the newspapers. Have I forgiven him? Yes. He's done so many good things for my family."

 

1. "I'm not Jesus Christ, who am I to forgive anybody" followed by "Have I forgiven him? Yes." :lol:

 

2. "We've all done things in our life (that we regret). But unfortunately, we don't get them written in the newspapers." Unfortunately? You want your mistakes in the newspaper? :lol:

"Hard to D-Sypher"

 

:thumb:

Excellent! My vote for number one so far!

 

"Just Desserts"

 

:lol:

Nice one!

 

"Ex's and Ho's"

 

:lol:

Arguably number one!

"Ex's and Ho's"

 

Now that is quality...My vote for numero uno!:notworthy:

  • Author
I've got a dandy, but it would get me booted ... :D

 

You can PM it to me.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.