Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sypher: "My husband was paid to marry me"

Featured Replies

Exactly !.......and if it did it wouldn't pay for a pre existing condition, that's why I said they can spin it anyway they want. Pitino imo paid to have a baby killed/abortion.

 

According to the article in the Courier today, and didn't advise her to abort the child.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He only makes $76,440, wonder how that would work. Besides he says he'll fight for custody, it seems to me, he should win.

 

 

And today she magnanimously lowers her figure to $4900/month. SHE'S CRAZY! That's almost $60K a year!!!! When he makes $76K gross?! She's clearly CRAZY!

Duh.....I thought this from day one....Tim Sypher worked for the police in Massachusetts, now he's an equipment manager. Then as soon as he decides to divorce her, this happens. Seems quite obvious to me.

 

I think it's being overlooked by most people. Something about them getting married doesn't register. I still don't understand him acting like he wasn't sure exactly what was going on early in the investigation when he delivered the demands to Pitino. It seems to me if she asked for $1M she may have got it, but asking for $10M+ was too much.

I think it's being overlooked by most people. Something about them getting married doesn't register. I still don't understand him acting like he wasn't sure exactly what was going on early in the investigation when he delivered the demands to Pitino. It seems to me if she asked for $1M she may have got it, but asking for $10M+ was too much.

 

My father and I spoke about this....we agreed, that if she had asked for $500K it would've been paid, and supposedly done. I do feel that, after the money was gone, she would've come back again. Therefore, he is ending this now, for better or worse.

My father and I spoke about this....we agreed, that if she had asked for $500K it would've been paid, and supposedly done. I do feel that, after the money was gone, she would've come back again. Therefore, he is ending this now, for better or worse.

 

I'm sure she would have come back again too, but you can't ask for $10M off the rip. If he gave her $500K she would have been in a better position to get more in the future. If she really was pregnant she lost her chance at making millions when she got the abortion.

She's a nut job and Pitino is Pitino.

 

They're perfect for each other.

 

My sentiments exactly! His actions don't totally surprise me. However, he picked an absolute crazy for his restaurant companion.

Women are crazy. . .:popcorn:

 

Lately I refer to Mr. Currington's song...

 

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy....

 

You can switch the latter to women...

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

 

:thumb:

I agree that she deservs no pity. I will also say that Pitino deserves NO pity or consideratioin either........There have been rumors of this type surrounding him for years. I don't for one second thin that this was his first rodeo. :sssh: Both are pathetic.

I also agree that Pitino deserves no pity. He brought this upon himself and now he has to deal with the consequences.

Remember when UK fans were SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the rumors of Pitino returning to UK after the dismissal of Billy G.

 

:rolleyes: Like we could really predict this made for TV movie scandal...

Lately I refer to Mr. Currington's song...

 

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy....

 

You can switch the latter to women...

 

:thumb: Great song!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.