Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sypher: "My husband was paid to marry me"

Featured Replies

As I heard someone put it yesterday, there's often a big a difference between a sin and a crime.

 

Yeah, the biggest being that everyone sins.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've watched your posts on this topic, and it's the typical "blame the victim" approach. This woman has been through a lot, we should take it easy on her. Very sexist IMO....

She deserves zero pity whatsoever. This Pitino situation isn't the first discrepancy on her long background.

 

(I see now that you were joking but my general statement still stands.:D)

The whole truth will probably never come out, but people continuing to defend Pitino is beyond me.

 

:thumb::thumb: Well said. I believe that there is alot more to it than has been told. One problem is imo the Sypher woman is losing more credibility by the day, no one is going to believe her (especially in Louisville) even if she is telling the truth.

 

My final decision.......Sypher a classles bimbo and probably is guilty of extortion but probably as told "some" truths.

Pitno is a pompass jerk that deserves whatever he gets (personally or professionally) for even being involved with the woman. I can't, well yes I can belive that Pitino's people were saying that he didn't pay for the abortion, they can spin it however they want and that imo does not change the fact that he (admitted to) gave her money and she had the abortion, however it changed hands (insurance or not)...Pitino paid to abort a baby. JMO

She was probably pregnant before having sex with Pitino, if she was even pregnant to begin with. I wonder if there are any records of her having the abortion.

That's what I've been wondering.

She may be a nut case, but nothing would surprise me to the lengths that Rick Pitino would have gone to have the affair/pregnancy/abortion issues buried and hidden from being disclosed.

 

NOTHING!

 

:thumb::thumb:

The whole truth will probably never come out, but people continuing to defend Pitino is beyond me.

Who here has defended Pitino for what he did?

This woman is Grade-A trash.

:thumb::thumb: Well said. I believe that there is alot more to it than has been told. One problem is imo the Sypher woman is losing more credibility by the day, no one is going to believe her (especially in Louisville) even if she is telling the truth.

 

My final decision.......Sypher a classles bimbo and probably is guilty of extortion but probably as told "some" truths.

Pitno is a pompass jerk that deserves whatever he gets (personally or professionally) for even being involved with the woman. I can't, well yes I can belive that Pitino's people were saying that he didn't pay for the abortion, they can spin it however they want and that imo does not change the fact that he (admitted to) gave her money and she had the abortion, however it changed hands (insurance or not)...Pitino paid to abort a baby. JMO

Health insurance does not pay for abortions.

 

Poor attempted cover up by the Pitino camp.

Health insurance does not pay for abortions. Poor attempted cover up by the Pitino camp.

 

Exactly !.......and if it did it wouldn't pay for a pre existing condition, that's why I said they can spin it anyway they want. Pitino imo paid to have a baby killed/abortion.

She deserves zero pity whatsoever. This Pitino situation isn't the first discrepancy on her long background.

 

 

I agree that she deservs no pity. I will also say that Pitino deserves NO pity or consideratioin either........There have been rumors of this type surrounding him for years. I don't for one second thin that this was his first rodeo. :sssh: Both are pathetic.

She's a nut job and Pitino is Pitino.

 

They're perfect for each other.

Duh.....I thought this from day one....Tim Sypher worked for the police in Massachusetts, now he's an equipment manager. Then as soon as he decides to divorce her, this happens. Seems quite obvious to me.

She asked yesterday for $11K/month in spousal support for living expenses from Tim Sypher. :rolleyes: $11K?

 

He only makes $76,440, wonder how that would work. Besides he says he'll fight for custody, it seems to me, he should win.

She was probably pregnant before having sex with Pitino, if she was even pregnant to begin with. I wonder if there are any records of her having the abortion.

 

Thats what I'm waiting on......proof she was preg. or the abortion.

He only makes $76,440, wonder how that would work. Besides he says he'll fight for custody, it seems to me, he should win.

 

With the way the family court system works, it would not shock me if she got custody and he had to pay a lot of money in child support/spousal support....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.